46 people are viewing this hotel
TravelocityUS$69
travelup.comUS$104
Orbitz.comUS$69
1,788 results
All reviews north tower harvest buffet council oak rock memorabilia lobby bar white house subs steel pier live band food court trump taj ocean view comedy show hotel is beautiful free play comedy club dining options slot machines
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Would have been 1 star but the view was pretty good from the hotel room and the property is relatively newly renovated, which are the only two nice things I can say.

The hotel and the direct surrounding area are full of low-lives, drug abusers, degenerate gamblers, and homeless. It's rare to say I feel unsafe somewhere but even walking in front of the building near the hotel entrance I have people hitting me up for change and money. I went to the boardwalk and not only the beach was closed, but I have people hitting me up for money and an EDP started getting in my face yelling at me for no reason.

I came expecting more, but the entire property and area screams 'low class'.

On top of all of this, I booked a non-smoking hotel room but there was an odor of marijuana emanating from the floor and hotel vent most of the time. If you go down to the casino they will yell at you for not wearing your mask in between sips of your beverage and god forbid you have a beverage on the floor of the casino after 10pm even if you purchased it, but they don't really care about the guests at the hotel.

The comps are also pretty poor for wagering at the casino, even if you are betting significant sums of money. Free bottom shelf drinks and that's it, and they take forever to come.

I complained about all of this including the drug use and bad conditions in the building but at checkout they only offered me a $30 credit which frankly was unacceptable.

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank M16_Grenadier
Danielle S, Guest Services / Front Office at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear M16_Grenadier: Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Atlantic City. We sincerely apologize that your experience fell short of your hopes and expectations. At Hard Rock Atlantic City, it is our goal to provide all our guests with an exceptional gaming and entertainment experience. We welcome the opportunity to speak with you directly in more detail regarding your experience. Should you wish to speak with us, please reach out with your contact information and we’ll happily be in touch!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Anderson was our go to guy! Super helpful with getting everything we needed setting everything up and making sure we had the best time we could! Would definitely Recommend him and Hard rock hotel! Will be back!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Alz2008

Dear Alz2008: Thank you for providing your feedback from your recent visit to Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Atlantic City. We are happy to learn that Anderson provided you with amplified service during your visit & made sure your group had the best time! We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here the week before Christmas, fir a weekend getaway.
This used to be the Trump Taj Mahal casino (i had forgotten that when I booked , I thought it was newly built)
The layout from the parking garage to hotel check in to actually finding your room is chaotic. And I really don't understand the layout. The access to the towers was confusing as the signage only indicates south tower not north & south tower we wandered around until someone finally told us to go thru the south tower entrance.
The room itself was nice , the little vanity area was adorable.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank jenstravels

Dear jenstravels: Thank you for providing your feedback from your recent visit to Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Atlantic City. We would like to sincerely apologize for the confusion you encountered with our parking garage & room towers. We can assure you that we have forwarded your feedback to the appropriate management teams for their review for so additional signage can be added in these areas. We hope you'll consider joining us again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Needed a short stay getaway close to home and within driving distance. It was a great experience.I will definitely visit again. Next time I plan to visit when the weather's warmer on my birthday in May.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Starrchild52
Danielle S, Guest Services / Front Office at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Starrchild52: Thank you for sharing your feedback from your first visit to Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Atlantic City. We're delighted to hear that you had a great experience with us & are planning to visit again when it's warmer out. At Hard Rock Atlantic City, it is our goal to provide all our guests with an exceptional gaming and entertainment experience.

We value your patronage and hope you’ll consider joining us again at Atlantic City’s ultimate entertainment destination.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The restrictions make it harder to get rooms and dinner reservations but it’s my go to place. They are doing the best they can with Covid restrictions. Been here since day one and made friends through Hard Rock FB that are amazing that make the times here crazy fun. Located on the boardwalk opposite Amusement Park and the best Funnel Cake. Council oak. Kuro. Youyu Noodle Hard Rock Cafe food court awesome ocean views from room. Lobby Bar w entertainment. Harvest Buffet. Il Mulino. Oh and jackpots sometimes ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Candy2010: Thank you for sharing your feedback from your visit to Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Atlantic City. We're delighted to hear that you always have the best time with us & are impressed with our Safe + Sound protocols. At Hard Rock Atlantic City, it is our goal to provide all our guests with an exceptional gaming and entertainment experience.