4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$275
PricelineUS$275
Hotels.comUS$242
FindHotelUS$242
TravelocityUS$242
CheapTicketsUS$242
All reviews drawing room mini bar lavender spray pool area stone pony yogurt convention center linens guests amenities comfort boardwalk
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 July 2019

My spouse and I had the pleasure of spending 4 nights over Fourth of July and it was an amazing oasis. While it was apparent that the staff was still getting down their routines in a new establishment, the rooms, food, drinks, service, and ambiance were amazing. The fun, relaxing and resort feel of the place is not like anything I have experienced on the Jersey shore. Kudos to Salt Hotels! I have loved staying in The Asbury in the past with it's great vibe and fun energy. But, I am likely to stay in the Asbury Ocean Club on all of my future trips for the ocean views and luxury service.

Our partial ocean view room and balcony were great. And, the 3-sided glass with marble shower was like being in a spa!

The July 4 Fireworks show from the pool deck / garden terrace was one of the best fireworks shows I have EVER experienced - without any of the crowds from the Boardwalk.

Room tip: The ocean view rooms are certainly amazing, but don't be afraid to stay in the dune view rooms either as a more affordable option.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank beantownboy64
LarryAP, General Manager at Asbury Ocean Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2019

Dear beantownboy64,

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely review of Asbury Ocean Club! It means a lot to the team to see their efforts appreciated by our guests. We're so glad you were able to enjoy the Fireworks show! And, although we certainly don't want to steal any guests from our sister property we are thrilled to welcome you back next time you escape to the Jersey Shore.

Have a fantastic day!

Reviewed 14 July 2019 via mobile

Great vibe. Great people. Great design. Great views. Really just a gem in Asbury Park.

We took an impromptu trip down to Asbury Park for my mom’s bday weekend, and stayed here at the Asbury Ocean Club Hotel. This brand new property is quite a gem. Great design. Sophisticated casual style. Very comfortable. Three separate bars each with a different feeling.

The rooms are spacious and well designed. Great attention to details. Only downside was that they didn’t take away dirty dishes when they cleaned the room. I’d say they “straightened up” rather than cleaned. Also, on the deluxe king, you have a great large terrace, however the furnishings are just a cute chair and table. There’s nothing you can lay on to nap and enjoy your day. It isn’t maximizing the patio and that’s part of why I chose the hotel.

Service was great. Everyone was so friendly and personable and interested in engaging. Their setup is that you can sit or experience any common area of the hotel and they’ll find you and service any needs. The servers were very accommodating. Only challenge was that they sometimes didn’t come around to the area we sat, so we had to seek them out instead. Not a huge deal, but something to tighten up as they settle in.

Huge shout out to Joe from the front desk and Lindsey, Tiffany and Leandra from the Drawing Room bar. All were awesome.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank ATLHotelLuva
ResortsSL, General Manager at Asbury Ocean Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2019

Dear ATLHotelLuva,

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely review of AOC! I will be sure to pass along your kind comments to Joe, Lindsey, Tiffany and Leandra. It means a lot to the team to see their efforts appreciated by our guests. And, we will certainly address the feedback regarding the service challenges. We hope to see you soon and please don't hesitate to reach out directly if you ever need anything.

Have a wonderful day!
Regional GM

Reviewed 12 July 2019 via mobile

Hello Friends.
All it took was 24 hours for my husband to say this is the life !
The Asbury Ocean Club is ...Everything you’d ever want , need ,or desire is here, on one amazing floor.
Before we discovered Asbury and its long awaited transformation , Summers were for kids. Not any more ‼️This Ocean Club has opened up exclusively for adults who want to have fun and relish in beauty with all the comforts of home with a 5 star hotel environment .
How I felt about staying here? It has the same “vibrant energy “which drew us to the Salt Properties Back In 2018. We were whisked away by the staff here. The pool area and the bar outside is to die for, The decor is absolutely breathtaking. I need to thank every person from JoJo to Marcus for making us feel at home here too! We love the people who work so hard to make our time memorable . We are grateful .

If you are a VIP? Or just want to feel like one .

Give it a go !

Jilly and Gregg Stone

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank U5374COjills

Dear Jilly and Gregg,

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful review of AOC! We are so thrilled you enjoyed the hotel. I will be sure to pass along your lovely comments to JoJo and Marcus. It means a lot to the team to see their efforts appreciated by our guests.

This really is the life! We hope to see you soon and please don't hesitate to reach out directly if you ever need anything.

Have a spectacular day!