“Good food great prices ”
Review of Toscano

Toscano
Ranked #8 of 1,463 Restaurants in Medellin
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I work near by, and I come here almost every day, there are really good prices and also big variety of products and the owner is great.

I truly recommend it.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,124)

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We were driving past this site and the Italian flag called our attention with a feeling of it being a real experience. It ended up being an amazing experience of home made recipes of his owner Felice!! A great host and passionate for food and traveling. Definitely a must whilst in medellin. 100% recommended!!!

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

The food is one if the best Italian food made in Colombia, makes you feel like you are in Italy. Indeed the owner is an Italian guy.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I had dinner here before, at the time I told the owner that I had been to Rome the summer before. Also that the food was every bit as good as that I had had when I was there.
Small in scale wine lists packs in some great choices.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

The rabbit and the ossobuco are very good. They have Italian wine and nice staff. Outdoor sitting in green area is available. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Sara V