“A great place in vía primavera- Poblado ”
Review of Buenavida Cafe

Buenavida Cafe
Ranked #10 of 41 Coffee & Tea in Medellin
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Buenavida moved to another location, the new place is beautiful and they have a bookstore now.. The WiFi is really good and is a perfect place for digital nomads.
The coffee and breakfast are just delicious.
I recommend this place 100%

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I loved this spot in Medellin, they have delicious colombian coffee and breakfast.. the açaí bowl is great!!! The place is beautiful and quiet, perfect to work.. I recommend Buenavida 100% if you are visiting Medellin and want to have a good time.

Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

Really good coffee, excellent service, cozy atmosphere, great wifi! Will definitely come back. You can even have some afternoon gin tonics or beers

1  Thank linanaranjo
Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

This is one of my favorite places in town. It's a chill café with a very nice staff and really good breakfast.

1  Thank Jeff M
Reviewed August 23, 2017

For my first visit to Buenavida, I was thoroughly impressed. There were 5 of us and we each ordered something different and taste-tested them all. My Dirty Chai Tea was excellent - just enough spice and a hint of sweetness. My friend's chocolate volcano dessert was rich and satisfying and everyone else's coffee drinks were perfect. This is a small place, owned and run by a very nice couple. I like to support local businesses and this is a place I will return to many times.

1  Thank Wendy H