“The best wifi in Poblado!!!”
Review of Buenavida Cafe

Buenavida Cafe
Ranked #8 of 41 Coffee & Tea in Medellin
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I loved this spot in Medellin, they have delicious colombian coffee and breakfast.. the açaí bowl is great!!! The place is beautiful and quiet, perfect to work.. I recommend Buenavida 100% if you are visiting Medellin and want to have a good time.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Really good coffee, excellent service, cozy atmosphere, great wifi! Will definitely come back. You can even have some afternoon gin tonics or beers

1  Thank linanaranjo
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

This is one of my favorite places in town. It's a chill café with a very nice staff and really good breakfast.

1  Thank Jeff M
Reviewed 23 August 2017

For my first visit to Buenavida, I was thoroughly impressed. There were 5 of us and we each ordered something different and taste-tested them all. My Dirty Chai Tea was excellent - just enough spice and a hint of sweetness. My friend's chocolate volcano dessert was rich and satisfying and everyone else's coffee drinks were perfect. This is a small place, owned and run by a very nice couple. I like to support local businesses and this is a place I will return to many times.

1  Thank Wendy H
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Great place for coffee and dessert. It's a nice location, they have good coffee (different preparations like V60, Siphon, Aeropress...) and the volcano de chocolate was amazing. The service is nice and attentive and the place is nice and cozy.