Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$4
Booking.comUS$51
Priceline
ZenHotels.comUS$52
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 March 2021

Our flight was delayed and we only arrived the next day, having booked one night only. Saying that, we went there to have the breakfast, which was included in the rate. Even though breakfast time had finished, they opened the kitchen for us and served us breakfast. Thank you, team Varanasi!

Date of stay: April 2020
1  Thank saschabhh
Varanasi Hotel Boutique, Director General at Varanasi Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2021

Dear Guest

We are happy to know that our service met the immediate need and that our team met your expectations, we hope to serve you again.

Best regards

Tatiana Rios Matta

Reviewed 5 March 2020 via mobile

Let’s begin that you can literally walk from the airport to the hotel, is basically one block away from the international departures gate , what a convenient location, now speaking of cordiality
( by the way so hard to find in Cartagena) , everyone at the hotel is so nice and respectful that you are really going to feel so welcome always, breakfast is generally included and is great, ( definitely not a vacation hotel ) but
100 % satisfied, I’ll definitely come back.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Varanasi H, Ecommerce Manager at Varanasi Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2020

Dear Guest

It is very gratifying to have comments like yours, to feel that we have fulfilled in service, facilities and location, it makes us work harder every day to offer excellent service, thank you for choosing us and we hope to attend you promptly.

Best Regards

Tatiana Rios M

Reviewed 25 February 2020 via mobile

Comfy bed. Great ac. Exceptional breakfast. Friendly helpful staff.parking on street. Small cozy pool,lounge chairs with living walland water falls. Drinks available at cost. Just walk across road to airport.

Date of stay: February 2020

Dear Guest,
thank you for choosing us, it is important to know that your stay was excellent and that we met your expectations.
We hope to assist you again.

Best Regards

Tatiana Rios M

Reviewed 21 January 2020

We booked this hotel after our long day of hiking to clean up before our flight back to US. We picked the hotel as it is at the airport and made it easy access before our flight. There was no hot water! The front desk manager David confirmed that they did not have hot water in our room but would not discount or refund our money. Even after writing the hotel several times, they just refused to accommodate. If you want hot shower, DON'T stay at this hotel. They also have no elevator and you need to carry your luggage up the stairs.

Room tip: No elevator in the building.
Date of stay: January 2020
Varanasi H, ecommerce Manager at Varanasi Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2020

Dear Guest

We have investigated what happened with your disagreement and we want to confirm that the hotel DOES offer hot water, in fact the receptionist at the time you were checking out sent to our waitress to verify if there was such damage and she confirmed that the hotel was leaving Hot water without problem, we would have liked that in the instant that happened it would have warned us to go up and give the instruction although in the shower it indicates it with blue color for cold water and red color for hot water could have been given greater clarity, also you have to take into account that you have to wait a few seconds for the water to take the desired temperature, with respect to your doubt with the elevator in our description it indicates that our hotel has two floors and that it does NOT have an elevator, since it is not relevant for a 2-story hotel with 14 rooms.

regards

Reviewed 9 January 2020

I stayed 2 separate times in 2 different rooms. There was only barely warm water not hot enough in either. The ac didnt blow in one room and there were lightbulbs out in the other. Somehow I booked the room for 1 person by accident and since it was not able to cancel when arrived I was charged DOUBLE for the same room that I booked originally that had said up to 2 adults but I had no choice since there was no refund option and I didnt change the number of adults in my reservation. For my second night which was a week later, I was only charged $1 more to add a person because they didnt have me within 24 hours where they could stick me. I would have canceled. At breakfast the lady made me an omelet and I asked for no onions 3 times but she made it with onions so I couldnt eat it. I asked her to remake it and she refused and said I would have to pay. I then said to just make one for my wife as she hadn't made her one yet. She refused saying she knew I would eat it. The place had extreme noise which was much worse since I had no ability to drown it out since the a/c fan wasnt working although I doubt it would have been able to block out all the racket I was subjected to. It was clean and its within half a block from the airport which is why I upgraded my review to a 2 star.

Room tip: Need hot water plain and simple
Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Varanasi H, ecommerce Manager at Varanasi Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2020

Dear Guest
First we regret their disagreement, we were investigating each of their points and without the courage to enter into controversy, but the air conditioned with the maintenance staff was checked and it is working correctly, we would have liked that the moment the problem arose Communicated to the reception to give her an artificial slucion, with respect to the Eggs, Mrs. Emilse informed us that she indicated that if she wanted to be changed and the Lord did not want, the other eggs were prepared without onion and nothing was charged additional, however if he felt dissatisfied we apologize, with respect to the value of the second person he was not charged double, only the additional or different amount of the value he had paid in the reservation was charged.

The Hotel has water heaters that always work at 100%, we would have liked to be informed of the discomfort to have given an immediate solution to this issue.

We hope in some way we have been able to clarify your disagreements.

regards