Hotel Noi Cartagena 1860
Hotel Don Pedro de Heredia(Cartagena)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$80
US$271
US$201
US$155
US$359
US$286
  • Pool
Hotel Dann Cartagena(Cartagena)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$121
US$362
US$315
Travelocity
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Cartagena Morros(Cartagena)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$94
HolidayInn.com
Hotel Las Americas Casa de Playa(Cartagena)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$128
US$202
US$121
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel Noi is a beautiful small hotel. The lobby is small with unique furnishings. The rooms were nice. They staff will know who you are and will cater to you. They were great about knowing who would want what for breakfast by the third day. Free internet and a roof top pool. Located in the Old Center of Cartagena which is really the best place to be.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed March 16, 2018

Upon check-in, I had an allergic reaction to something in the room. The manager, Maria, was gracious and patient in understanding my needs, and she allowed me to cancel my reservation free of charge.

She also promised to ensure that she would make adjustments in the room so that I could stay next time :)

I'm looking forward to staying at this beautiful property during my next visit!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed November 30, 2017

It is troubling for me to write such a negative comment, but potential visitors to this hotel need to know.
We had booked 2 rooms (including the suite) at hotel Noi Cartagena 1860 in beginning of May 2017 for December/January 2017/18. 6 nights at a total price of more than 7000 US$. What seemed to us the highlight of our first trip to Colombia, turned into a disaster. More that 6 (!) months after our booking, and less than 4 weeks before our departure, the hotel let booking.com know (not us!), that they could not honor our reservation. Needless to say that it is virtually impossible to find a similar accomodation for 4 people in Cartagena around NYE, Cartagena's peak traveling period.
What irritates me even more than the cowardly cancellation is the lack of any effort to get into contact with us. Maybe the hotel was worried we would not come - but then they could have informed us and we would have been more than happy to make a deposit. The hotel had our email address and telephone numbers. But they choose to simply inform booking.com.... Even after the cancellation I tried to contact the hotel several times by email and telephone. Again: nobody bothered to get back to me.
I would not have posted the review had we received a sincere apology. Mistakes happen and often, one can find mutually acceptable solutions.
But such a dishonest and cowardly behavior just does not match the beautiful pictures in the ad. Beware!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank mourspe
Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is amazing. It is recently renovated and within the walled section of the old city with beautiful sea views. All the major spota of the old city and gestamani are easily accessible. Unfortunately it is located right next door to the Movida night club... which meant extremy loud blating thumping music which went on until around 3am everymorning. Following this there were aleays drunk stragglers singing and dancing for a further hour or two accompanied by beeping taxi drivers. Apart from this - I would highly recommend the hotel. Very luxorious with extremely helpful staff (plus an amazing roof top bar / swimming pool with amazing sunset views...)

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 17, 2017

I've stayed about 5 different times in this hotel and its a total recommendation for everyone looking for a stunning boutique hotel, decorated with furniture from Bali and Morocco and beautiful pieces of art. The attention is great, the staff is very nice and welcoming. Breakfast is very typical, homemade and delicious!
The location of the hotel is the absolute best, near everything in the old town and with a stunning view of the ocean and the cathedral on the opposite side!

By far the best boutique hotel in Cartagena!

Room Tip: Best rooms: The suite, Room 3 and my favourite Room 7!
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family