US$60
US$103
US$93
Trip.com
  • Pool
All reviewstianyi squarehotel calledjunior suitewarm smilegreat view of the cityspg hotelshotel is centrally locatedjapanese restauranthotel buffetthe hotel stafflobby areaview of the riverclub floornight stayrooms are spaciousbusiness tripchina
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

Disappointed that's the overall conclusion after a stay in the Westin Ningbo. I stayed here several times but situation has not been improved. Many staff but not very helpfull, if you ask they will help, but they do not see it by themselves. Staff has a lot of problems with language (at the desk, restaurant, executive floor, gym) Door men are not helping you getting a taxi. I stayed at the executive floor, breakfast and happy hour at the 39th are poor. Every Westin I stayed can give you running gear (that's a Westin USP) except in Ningbo. Last October I had a discussion with the manager but nothing improved in december and now in May, NB running gear is not available. Maybe that's the problem the manager is not managing the hotel he is one of the staff members, this morning he was busy checking out the guests. Why do you have staff?
Sorry to say but as a SPG gold member I have seen a lot of Westins and Sheratons and this is not the one of which Starwood can be proud.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled on business
TheWestinNB, Public Relations Manager at The Westin Ningbo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2016

Dear Guest, I am sorry to hear that we have not met your expectations with respect to the areas you have mentioned. I have shared your comments with my team and we will certainly be looking to improvements based on your valuable comments.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Amazing view, right at the intersection of 3 rivers. Great location, walking distance to most sights and conveniently close to a metro station. The rivers offer excellent jogging opportunities. The executive lounge is very comfortable. Service at hotel is very good.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled with family
TheWestinNB, Public Relations Manager at The Westin Ningbo, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2016

Dear Guest,Thank you for taking the time to share your comments at The Westin Ningbo. We sincerely hope when you plan your next trip to Ningbo, The Westin Ningbo would be still your first choice.

Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

Clean, Comfortable and nice hotel
Breakfast is good but after the 3rd day f having the same, would be good if a small change or different option is brought to the buffet
Laundry is a little expensive but quick and good
I got a la carte tiramisu in one night and was really small and overpriced

Stayed: March 2016, traveled on business
TheWestinNB, Public Relations Manager at The Westin Ningbo, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2016

Dear Guest,Your feedback is very important to us. I do hope that these isolated incidents do not detract from you providing us with another opportunity to welcome you back to The Westin Ningbo in the near future.

Reviewed 20 March 2016

We went here for a few days to explore Ningbo.
The hotel staff were all doing their job perfectly.
The room were good, clean, comfortable and classy.
The hotel breakfast was great, not the best in Ningbo, but delivered what we wanted.
We had Tapanyaki dinner and it was also great.

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled with family
TheWestinNB, Public Relations Manager at The Westin Ningbo, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2016

Dear Guest,Thank you for taking the time to share your comments at The Westin Ningbo. I am pleased that you enjoyed the time in our hotel.

Reviewed 10 March 2016 via mobile

I needed to see a doctor during my stay and the concierge was very helpful. They even sent one of the porter with me to the hospital. It is much appreciated. Otherwise spice is pretty good except some staff had difficulties speaking English

Stayed: March 2016, traveled on business