1,392 results
All reviews taikoo li carbonara pasta shopping mall high quality of service great gym and pool tranquil hotel separate toilet and shower front office team huge bathtub gym room high end mall chinese restaurant hotel quality needed assistance western selections ancient temple modern design
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

For me was the first time in Chengdu, definetly has been made memorable by the great warmth of Niccolo hotel.
Their staff was the key to made me feel at home.. And that was even more so having amazing foods.
Mr. Adriano, Mr. Stanley and Chef Elmen.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Niccolo , General Manager at Niccolo Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for kindly taking the time to complete our on line guest satisfaction survey. We're glad that you enjoyed the stay with us and we take pride in providing memorable experience to our guest on every visit.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

Located at the IFS with the famous Panda the location of this Hotel is perfect. Everything you need is within reach.

Hotel room was spacious, the bath was big with a tub, shower and separate toilet. There was a minibar with a small selection of free drinks, the rest was available for charge. The view from the room was nothing too special. There is a bar on ground floor of the hotel. Service was as expected. 10/10 would recommend this place and stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017
Niccolo , General Manager at Niccolo Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Every thing looks good in this hotel which located in the middle of busy commercial and shopping area. The hardwares are new and modern, service pretty on standard, nothing to complain about, the price is fairly good, easy and happy to stay with. The reason I offer 4 not 5 is because this hotel don’t have lounge, but based on the entrance of a very open area. Personally this is very odd. I recommend this hotel as they apply with Asian Miles if you care about points reward

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Niccolo , General Manager at Niccolo Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for kindly taking the time to complete our on line guest satisfaction survey. It was unfortunately that you had unpleasant experience in our hotel. We attach great importance to your feedback, and share this with relevant department for possible actions to be taken. We sincerely strive for your understanding.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

First Impression
- Unfortunately, the taxi driver had never heard of this hotel (either in English or Chinese name) and didn’t know where was IFS ... As a reault, I had to call the hotel and passed the phone to the driver for direction
- The hotel signage is obviously not clear and the driver ended up dropped me off at ground floor as he couldn’t find the way to 3rd floor main entrance

Location
- Occupied a few floors in Chengdu IFS building
- IFS itself is a luxury shopping mall which equipped with luxury boutiques, casual/fine dining, and entertainment which is the best one-stop for shoppers
- Right opposite Chengdu Taikoo Li which is the most trendy area in town
- It’s about 20mins to railway station and less than 45mins from the airport with traffic
- Since the hotel main entrance is indeed at 3rd floor, it is a bit desolate ... guest is advised to ask the hotel to pre-arrange taxi or use the DiDi (China UBER)

The Room : Deluxe Room
- I was assigned a room that facing Taikoo Li which is superb!
- The room features a seating area, Nespresso machine, free wifi with no password required, bottle water, and sufficient USB points
- The room is tidy and clean, separate toilet and shower with a bathtub
- The bed is comfy but not really the pillows ...

Staff Service
- Staff service was excellent
- They explained clearly the hotel services and facilities to me as it’s my first visit

The Bar
- I was there on a Thursday night and it had a live band
- It wasn’t crowded at all with a nice view facing Taikoo Li
- Not much selection of beverages and a bit over price in my view
- But the service again is friendly

Facilities
- There is a 24-hr fitness center located at 6/F but it is rather small with just a few equipment

Incident
- I left my jacket in the bar and only noticed until I packed my luggage at mid-night
- I called the service center and within 10mins, they sent the jacket back to my room! Very efficient!

Verdict
- High quality of service and hardware
- Despite of the desolated main entrance, it is a good option for either leisure or business
- It is advised to put on even clearer signage to direct the taxi driver or promote the hotel to the taxi companies to raise their awareness as the Chinese name of the hotel is not easy to memorize indeed
- Will stay here again for my next business trip to Chengdu

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Niccolo P, General Manager at Niccolo Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Reviewed 18 April 2018

This is a luxury hotel in a high-rent area, but what made our stay special is the excellent and attentive staff. In particular, Nancy and Jerry at the Concierge desk took very good care of me.

I am disabled and the hotel loaned me a wheelchair so that I could see the Pandas, Du Fu Cottage and Kuanzhai Alley. All of it was delightful and none of it would have been possible for me without a wheelchair.

In addition, the staff helped with communications with Air China and with the Chengdu Airport Hotel where we stayed before we returned home.

They greeted us warmly at all times, checked to see if I needed assistance and demonstrated genuine care and concern for my well being. They were very attentive and helpful. It was a wonderful atmosphere.

The room was nice with a good view. It was quiet, which is very important to me. Shopping near the hotel includes Gucci, Hermes, Cartier, surprisingly Tesla and not surprisingly Starbucks.

Niccolo is a great place to stay in Chengdu. We really enjoyed Chengdu and hope to return, in which case we hope to stay at Niccolo again.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple