Lowest prices for your stay
$89
View deal
Free cancellation until 06/04/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Priceline
Expedia.com$90
Booking.com$89
Travelocity$90
1,684 results
All reviews butler services rooftop bar spacious room chinese restaurant swimming pool chunxi road fitness center china luxury ifs
Selected filters
Reviewed May 1, 2021 via mobile

This is one of the best hotels we have been on China trips, the staff is great and helpful, rooms are spacious clean and luxury, pool area is awesome with rooftop bar. Caution 5is is open from may onwards only. Breakfast is great! St. Regis has been a wonderful place to stay for us. Check also their ,Aussage service may be a bit pricey if you go outside of the hotel but awesome service and massage with great facilities.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Wing Zhu, Marketing at The St. Regis Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2021

Dear valued guest , Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and our Restaurant and pool as well as staff service made your stay experience more memorable. We will continue to strive in delivering quality services, allowing our guests' to indulge in the best they deserve. Once again, we look forward to your next stay with us and continuous support in the near future. Thank you!
Best regards

Reviewed April 6, 2021 via mobile

After visiting The St Regis Changsha, I feel that I cannot miss The St Regis Chengdu while I am in the city.

My experience with The Hotel was more than GREAT. For example, my room was kindly arranged by Manager Pavel Z. prior to my arrival. Terry and Jenny provided excellent butler services to make my stay memorable.

The swimming pool and the fitness center are also good.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear valued guest , Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We are happy to hear that our FO colleague Pavel Zhao and Terry, Jenny from Butler team has taken good care of you. Your kind words will be shared with them, and I am very sure our team will be motivated by your positive acknowledgement.
Once again, thank you for your time to give us your feedback and we look forward to continue serving you with excellence in the future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed February 14, 2021 via mobile

酒店位置靠近市中心春熙路。步行可至IFS太古里等商场。到各个景点也特别方便10-20分钟打车即可。游泳池健身房干净器械齐全。房间空间大,装修好并配有现代化设备设施。早餐和欢乐时光也不错,食品选择多味道都不错,服务到位。特别感谢Pavel和Queenie,非常热情且专业。为我父母安排房间升级,生日和新年布置等等,管家服务周到热心。推荐家庭或情侣来这家酒店入住。

The hotel is located close to Chunxi Road in the city center. It is within walking distance to shopping malls such as IFS and Taikoo Li. It is also very convenient to take a 10-20 mins taxi ride to various attractions. The swimming pool and gym are clean and well equipped. The hotel rooms are spacious, well decorated and equipped with modern appliances. The breakfast and happy hour snacks are also good, the food choices are good and the service is in place. Special thanks to Pavel and Queenie, they are both very enthusiastic and professional, they arranged room upgrades for my parents as well as birthday and New Year decorations, etc. The Bulter service is thoughtful and enthusiastic. Highly recommend families or couples to stay in this hotel.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 2, 2021 via mobile

Spent Christmas Eve with my girlfriend here and it was amazing. I felt everything in its place when I entered the hall. The facilities are in very good condition and pleasurable. At the same time, front end staff recognized me and offered the in-room check in. Daniel, my butler took me into the room and complete everything professionally. The special room setup and stuffed panda made us pleasantly surprised. Daniel also helped me a lot during my stay, it the first time, though I have visited multiple Regis, that I felt that staying hotels with a good hand is better than getting all things done by myself. It’s the best hotel I’ve stayed in Chengdu.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 22, 2020 via mobile

Like the Beijing St.Regis, what the hotel lacks for in decor it makes up for it with service. The hotel is a little dated but the views are still stunning. Location is very convenient with food, phone shops all around. Breakfast quality was great. Selection was good. Happy Hour was wonderful with snack selection that changes daily. They’ve done well with the food.

Date of stay: November 2020