Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$90
Hotels.com$90
Travelocity$90
Booking.com$89
Orbitz.com$90
Prestigia.com$90
1,684 results
All reviews butler services rooftop bar spacious room chinese restaurant swimming pool chunxi road fitness center china luxury ifs
Selected filters
Reviewed June 14, 2015

I enjoyed my business trip to Chengdu far more because I was hosted at this lovely hotel. The bed was blissfully comfortable. The meals were all excellent. However, this hotel's greatest asset is its amazing staff. From the bellhop to the butler to the front desk, everyone was charming, helpful and faultless. I was lucky meeting Ersipiit, charming and helpful gentlemen and for sure will be back shortly.

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank gregory h
Ailin L, Manager at The St. Regis Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2015

Dear ilovetravel-2010,

Thank you very much for your stay with The St. Regis Chengdu and spending time on posting your experience in Tripadvisor! I am glad to hear that you were impressed with our hotel facilities and services, and had a wonderful stay! Our whole team of staff is looking forward to welcoming you again soon to The St. Regis Chengdu.

Ailin Lu
Digital Marketing Executive

Reviewed June 7, 2015

ticks for the hotel are:
1/ great location .. just 5 mins getting to the shopping districts
2/ warm greetings from the moment we arrived till departed
3/ spacious room with warmed hearted gift (wooden panda), welcome snacks and fruit
4/ spacious walking closet and bathroom (automatic toilet with heated seating)
5/ chinese restaurant serves quality food
6/ morning buffet has great variety
7/ attentive butler service

x for the hotel are:
1/ breakfast smell goes all the way to the lift from the restaurant
2/ front desk staff needs further training to attend to the guests promptly instead of having guests to follow up

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank ilovetravel-2010
Ailin L, Manager at The St. Regis Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2015

Dear ilovetravel-2010,

Ailin Lu
Digital Marketing Executive

Reviewed June 3, 2015 via mobile

I arrives at the hotel at 2am after a along day everything went smoothly and quick. There was a bad smell throughout the hotel maybe from the cleaning stuff they use at night. The room also had a bit of that smell.
The room was Big and spacious well appointed with all furniture and tech. The bed was heavenly the bath was also huge the shower vey good and spacious good pressure and hot water. Service all round was great the staff speak English well. Check out was a breeze.
A truly great hotel in Chengdu and worth the price.

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Mashgiach
Ellen L, Manager at The St. Regis Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2015

Dear Mashgiach,

Thank you very much for your stay with St. Regis Chengdu and spending time on posting your experience in Tripadvisor!

It would be highly appreciated if you could contact us at stregis.chengdu@stregis.com so that we could get more information and work on the smell issue you mentioned.

Our whole team of staff is looking forward to welcoming you again soon to St. Regis Chengdu.

Reviewed May 20, 2015

This is a stunning hotel and what makes it even better is the great service. Front of the house and heart-of-the-house staff are all aligned towards creating a memorable stay. Breakfast experience is great, and Decanter has a wonderful patio overlooking the city. We got great advice for local restaurants, attractions, and the team created a wonderful birthday experience that my wife will never forget. Legendary butler's service at its best and the General Manager Mr. Deult is everywhere, very visible throughout the property. A great example!

Room tip: The rooms are spectacular. Large footprint with all the luxury amenities one could think of. we were on the 24th floor and the view was lovely.
Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank MLLeclerc
Ellen L, Manager at The St. Regis Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2015

Dear MLLeclerc,

Thank you very much for staying with St. Regis Chengdu and spening time on posting your feedback in Tripadvisor!

I am delighted to hear that your wife and you have had a wonderful stay and enjoyed a memorable birthday celebration.

Our whole team of staff is looking forward to welcoming you back to St. Regis Chengdu soon and making your next stay even better than the last one.

Reviewed May 19, 2015 via mobile

A very grand luxury hotel.
When I arrived, they porter came over and helped me with my bags. I was whisked to a chair to sit and at the same time, check-in to the hotel. It is nice to have a chair to sit while waiting for them to finish the check-in process.
Room is very grand, comfortable and modern. I like it.
Service is great too. Sent my clothes for laundry and got it back by the promised time.
The only thing is that it is too high-tech for me. Simple electronic switches, I can try to figure out on my own. Like the electronic curtains and automated toilet seat.
The complicated tv remote control, it is driving me nuts. I stayed there for 3 nights and even on the day that I was checking-out of the hotel, I still have not figure out how to operate the tv remote.
I totally don't understand the need for a fully retractable tv monitor! And that tv remote... Which is more than switching on the tv. It is also a phone and much more.
Breakfast quality is extremely pampering and tasty.
Overall, an excellent hotel.
I just hope it can be less high tech.

Date of stay: January 2015
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank LeneLim

Dear LeneLim,

Thank you very much for staying with St. Regis Chengdu Hotel and spending time on posting your feedback in the Tripadvisor!

I am glad to hear that you have had a wonderful stay experience with us except the high-tech TV remote control which we would have our butler to explain it to you at your next visit.

On behalf of our staff, we'd like to welcome you back to St. Regis Chengdu soon.