All reviewsthe club loungeflair barguest recognitionladies and gentlemenclub managerexceptional hotelnespresso machinebest hotel i have ever stayedbeautiful hotelthe general managerlittle touchesluxury hotelchinese restaurantstar servicetianfu squareroom upgradehigh tech
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

Going on an overseas vacation with three generations from one family - travelers aged 2 to 80 - isn't easy, but a stay at a superb property can definitely make a huge difference. Thankfully, my sisters made a very smart decision to book us rooms at the Ritz-Carlton during our time in Chengdu this past spring. From the excellent care and extraordinary customer service from the Club Level staff to the incredibly luxurious and HUGE rooms, we couldn't have had a better stay. Even my two young children, ages 4 and 2, were treated like royalty. The Ritz Kids club offering is great (we also enjoyed it at the Portman Ritz-Carlton in Shanghai on this same trip), but really went above and beyond to thoroughly spoil my children while they were guests at the hotel. Would like to give an extra special commendation to Club Level manager Dennis and guest reception manager Cassie for making our stay so special and memorable. They really embody and exceed the standards of Ritz-Carlton customer service.

If there is any reason for me to ever return to Chengdu, I will not consider staying anywhere else!

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Vito R, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

Dear angelawp,

I would like to thank you personally and on behalf of our Ladies and Gentlemen, for such great review!

Indeed we are really proud of our facilities but most importantly for the genuine care provided by our Ladies and Gentlemen. We are very happy that you and all your family members felt at home and enjoy the stay with The Ritz-Carlton Chengdu. I will pass your kind words to Dennis and Cassie.

Thank you again and looking forward to welcoming you back to your Chengdu home.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Our recent stay at the Chengdu Ritz-Carlton was absolutely flawless. Prior to our arrival, Assistant Guest Experience manager, Effy Hu, had already made a deep impression on us by working tirelessly to not only book a panda holding for us but also pre-purchase our train tickets and arrange for a complimentary English speaking tour guide to assist us.

Upon arrival, she greeted us at the front desk and upgraded us to a suite to help us celebrate our 26th wedding anniversary. It was just spectacular and we felt like royalty.

While we were out to dinner that night, the staff came into our room to decorate it with rose pedals, towels folded into swans, and a decadent dessert with a handwritten card. We thought we might never want to leave.

From start to finish, our stay was just perfect.

Thank you, Ritz Carlton Chengdu and thank you, Effy for our best stay ever at the Ritz.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear kellyshennett,

Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review. Our Ladies and Gentlemen really appreciate it. We are always happy to touch our guest’s heart by providing genuine care. I will make sure to share your comments to Effy.

Thanks again and we are looking forward to welcome you back in Chengdu.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

I had just had a highly commendable stay at the Ritz-Carlton Chengdu. The arrangements by Cassie Chen and her staff for my parents wedding anniversary were wonderful and much appreciated. Concierge services before and after arrival ( Leah, Luke) were excellent, e.g. making reservations for Diaoyutai Restaurant and providing details of the menu. The suites were beautifully appointed and spacious. The Club Lounge was well managed and the Club Lounge manager greeted us by name. Special mention for Jasmine of the Club Lounge for her cheerful and helpful service.
Club room guests have access to a complimentary hotel car to ferry you to any location in the First Ring Road , a service I found very useful.
Excellent Cantonese and Szechuan cuisine at Li Xuan .
The hotel is an oasis of calm from the frenetic traffic in Chengdu.
All in , a very good experience and highly recommended.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family

Dear mikefred6465,

On behalf of our Ladies and Gentlemen, I want to thank you very much for staying with us and for your kind note which I shared with them, especially with Cassie, Leah, Dennis, Jasmine and Li Xuan team.

As General Manager when I received such comments I am very proud of my team as whiteout them the hotel cannot run.

This is also very important to see that our Ritz-Carlton Gold standards are brought to life every single days.

Thank you again and looking forward to welcoming you back to your oasis of calm in Chengdu.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

Cassie, who is the guest recognition manager of Ritz CHENGDU,took great care of my parents and provided wonderful special occasion surprise to them. I really appreciate her hard work. Thank you so much, Cassie.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Vito R, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Dear SophiaJiang1010,

Thanks for taking time to write such nice review. We really appreciate it and I will make sure to share it with Cassie. We are delighted our Ladies and Gentlemen took really good care of parents.

We are looking forward to welcome you and your family back in Chengdu again.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

I staid another time in this nice and excellent hotel in Chengdu center .
Like always, the staff is extremely friendly and courteous and you get an amazing good breakfast with a nice view over the busy city of chengdu .
In the night it's worthwhile to step into the flair bar. Good life music and very cozy atmosphere. If the whether is good, you even can sit on the terrace 27th floor.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business

Dear beitgugb,

Welcome back and thank you for such nice review. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your every time stay with us. Your comments is the best way to monitor our service quality and allow us to continue improving.

We are looking forward to welcome you back, and we all commit to make you feel home again.