US$59
US$94
Chengdu Mrs Panda Hostel(Chengdu)(Great Value!)
US$17
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Agoda.com
All reviewsexecutive loungenice suiterecommend this hotel to anyonethe entire staffplatinum memberfront desksichuan foodconcierge staffroom servicemuhammadedwardtechcooperativelobbydistrictliconference
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

I booked for my family including children 4rooms for one week at Marriott in Chengdu via booking.com. Due to some extra requests I had further correspondence with Muhammad, one of Marriotts guest relation managers. The communication was always very professional and smoothly.

My family arrived at the hotel very early in the morning from a long distance flight. The guest relation manger Henry made sure that my family already got their rooms. He took very good care of my family and let my family feel very comfortable from the very beginning. Highly professional. The rooms were all clean and spacious.

The entire staff at the hotel is very friendly and helpful.

I can highly recommend this hotel due to the great service and the very good price-performance ratio.

A special thanks to Muhammad and Henry who had made the stay for my family perfect. Xiexie

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Leif B
Romona_Luo, Public Relations Manager at Chengdu Marriott Hotel Financial Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for your glorious and detailed review regarding your recent stay in Chengdu Marriott Hotel Financial Centre and sharing your wonderful experience with us.
It's my pleasure that my associates especially Muhammad and Henry making your family trip perfect. The hotel strictly follows the "Put People First" service ideal of Marriott brand. And we uphold the "Art Of Hosting" as "Inventive, Dynamic and Thoughtful" as well.
Your satisfaction gives us more confidence to do better in the future. It's something our associates take great pride in, so we value your feedback very much.
Thank you again and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 22 June 2018

The check-in process was not a good experience. I arrived at 1;30 pm, but, had to wait for 1.5 hours, and finally got my room at 3 pm. My Platinum Elite status was recognized, and I was upgraded to a small room on the Club Floor.
I checked in at the Club Lounge, I noticed a few clerks standing around, One of them would follow the guest, and serve drinks. But, their actions, movements, are not relaxed, but, very obvious, green, and inexperienced in the world of hospitality.
So, it does feel a bit awkward, to have someone shadowing you, no greeting, no smiles, but, immediately ask what drinks you like to have. I think these young clerks should be trained at greeting guests, relax, and not to be so mechanical in nature. Even the clerk who checked me in, seemed to be very new at his job, and no smiles, and very stiff in responses.
The room is good size, and the bed, pillows, are very comfortable. The flat panel TV are also good size, but, foreign channels are limited. Shampoo, conditioners, are good quality. The slippers are very comfortable as well.
The gym at B1 is excellent. It's one of the best I've seen. Lots of nice equipment, but, the TV earphones don't work.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Romona_Luo, Public Relations Manager at Chengdu Marriott Hotel Financial Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Dear Marriott Rewards Platinum Member,

Thank you for your detailed review regarding your recent stay in Chengdu Marriott Hotel Financial Centre. As the first Marriott brand hotel in Chengdu, we hold the Art Of Hosting as "Meticulous, Dynamic and Creative" to create a pleasant and warm environment for our guests. Please believe that we attach great importance to your feedback.
For many new colleagues recently recruited, we will make every effort to strengthen training. Thank you again for your understanding.
I hope you can feel our improvements when you back to our hotel soon.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Every time I visit Chegdu I choose Marriott Financial Centre. As usual the people and the service in this hotel is the best. They will help you with any problem before, during and after the stay in the city.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Thank Francisco Javie... G
Romona_Luo, Public Relations Manager at Chengdu Marriott Hotel Financial Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for your long-term support and recognition for Chengdu Marriott Hotel Financial Centre and sharing your wonderful experience with us on TripAdvisor.
It's my pleasure that my associates making your stay perfect. We follow the Marriott brand service ideal as " Put People First" , and always insist on the high quality of service. Your satisfaction gives us more confidence to do better in the future. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel soon.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

This is my first time in China and my first time in a Marriott Hotel. Since the date of my arrival the experience has been top notch. All the hotel staff is very welcoming, warm and helpful. They will try their best to support you in all your needs and overcome the difficulties of such an ancient language like Chinese.

I had a room on the south side. It was new, very quiet, extremely clean and with a nice view over the Financial City of Chengdu and the in99 shopping mall. There is available an in-room menu, which can cater to all tastes, including a selection of Chinese dishes and a midnight menu from 11 pm to 6 am (very handy if you skip dinner to keep exploring the city). Apart from the laundry service, there are an iron and ironing board in the closet.

The executive lounge is always a good place to start the day with a full breakfast, watching how the sun rises above the sky scrapers. During the morning, there is also a chef who can prepare you some eggs, either fried, scrambled or as an omelet. Later in the evening it is possible to have a less formal buffet dinner.

On the 5th floor, there are two restaurants, Chengdu Kitchen and Man Ho. I had the opportunity to try the last one; I chose the crispy chicken and the waitress recommended me a fragrant jasmine tea and a sweet potato as a dessert. These were some of the options that can be found on the menu, which included Sichuan and Cantonese dishes. Overall, the meal was delicious and the atmosphere was very relaxing.

In the basement there is a swimming pool and a 24-hour fitness center where you can wind down after a long business day.

The hotel is quite well located, very close to the New Century Global Center and less than 20 minutes away from Tianfu square by Taxi. If you prefer to move around by subway or metro, the closest station (Financial center - Line 1) is within 10 minutes walking distance.

Without any doubt I would recommend this hotel to any traveler or family who wants to discover Chengdu and experience the hospitality from its staff, as they will make you feel at home.

Finally, I would like to thank and wish all the best for the future to Mr Awais, Ms Carrie and the rest of the hotel staff at Chengdu.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side have a very good view over Chengdu's Financial City
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Romona_Luo, Public Relations Manager at Chengdu Marriott Hotel Financial Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear guest,

We are very honored to hear that you have a perfect experience of staying and dining in our hotel. The hotel strictly follows the "Put People First" service ideal of Marriott brand. We uphold the "Art Of Hosting" as "Inventive, Dynamic and Thoughtful" as well.
Thank you again and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Excellent services provided. Awais was once again the manager on duty. He personally selected my room and made sure I am completely satisfied. He also checked me in and out in person. He greeted me in the lounge a few times also. He made me feel home again, even thought it was not. Other staff in the club lounge was also excellent, with great attention to details. Overall, another excellent service.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
Romona_Luo, Marketing Communications Manager at Chengdu Marriott Hotel Financial Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for your glorious review regarding your recent stay in Chengdu Marriott Hotel Financial Centre and sharing your wonderful experience with us on TripAdvisor.
It's my pleasure that my associates especially Awais making your stay perfect. Your satisfaction gives us more confidence to do better in the future. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel soon.