All reviews xinghai square warm toilet seat nearby beach bbq restaurant open kitchen floor to ceiling views rooftop bar sun rising great hotel bay bridge every morning business trip top floor any requests modern facilities local breakfast night view
Reviewed 20 January 2019

I chose this hotel because it was relatively new with beautiful view of the sea, bridge, and Xinghai Square. I like the room with warm toilet seat and automatic flush! The bed is comfortable and the room is big enough. The restaurant on the top floor serves the best food I had so far in Dalian. The babique restaurant had the slowest service as they only had one stove for cooked food in their kitchen. Are you kidding? If you have cooked food in your menu, at least have two stoves and serve them quickly. We were sitting around waiting until late.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
DALGH, 企业 at Grand Hyatt Dalian, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2019

Dear Distinguished guest,

Greetings from Grand Hyatt Dalian and thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback about your stay at our hotel. I am delighted to read that you had a wonderful stay at our property .

Meanwhile ,Please accept my most sincere apologies for the service you experienced in our BBQ Restaurant. We will reinforce our kitchen service procedures to make sure our guests receive prompt and tactful service at all times.

It is our commitment to exceed guests’ expectations of a Grand Hyatt hotel, and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support and your feedback. It is always through constructive comments such as yours that we are able to maintain and improve our services to our valued customers.

Once again, we look forward to having the opportunity to welcoming you back to Grand Hyatt Dalian in the near future. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me at your convenience, if there is anything we can do to assist you from this end.

Reviewed 16 January 2019

Located in Xinghai Square, next to the sea. Good place to relax at their coffee shop or lobby bar after touring the area. I did not sleep over in the hotel but found it relaxing enough at their lobby bar to comment. Very good view of the sea and bridge across.

Date of stay: July 2018
DALGH, 企业 at Grand Hyatt Dalian, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2019

Dear Distinguished guest,

Greetings from Grand Hyatt Dalian and thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback about your stay at our hotel. I am delighted to read that you had a wonderful stay at our property and that our staff made you feel welcome and at home. Please be assured that I will happily share your feedback with my entire team. We would be very delighted to have you with us again soon!

Reviewed 16 January 2019

I have only stayed in 1 hotel in Dalian but this was pretty good by any standards. The hotel is very new and the rooms were large and up to the usual Grand Hyatt standard. Breakfast was very good as well.

Date of stay: February 2018

Reviewed 8 January 2019

We reside in Dalian and stayed at virtually every international property for weekend getaways. Obviously GH is the single most awesome destination. Best location in town with unbeatable view. Luxury Collection the Castle has a lot of hype but it does not offer floor to ceiling views in room. At the end of day its exteriors offers great scenery and it can only be enjoyed from Grand Hyatt Rooms.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
DALGH, 企业 at Grand Hyatt Dalian, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2019

Reviewed 2 January 2019

It was a wonderful hotel to stay in. The view was so beautiful. Sunrise can be seen from my room and it's so pretty. Room is spacious and very clean. Best part of the room? THe warm toilet seat! It's such a joy to be on a warm toilet seat during winter. LOL.

Staffs were very helpful and friendly. I had to drop a box a chocolate for a friend to pick up as I need to check out early in the morning. They were very helpful to make sure I get to drop it off yet, trying to adhere to their guidelines with the restrictions I had. Thumbs up! I will come back again! Only stayed for a night for business and didnt get a chance to take breakfast as I had an early flight to catch.

Date of stay: December 2018