All reviews nice hotel walking distance large tv development zone opening the window japanese restaurant first floor comfortable stay breakfast buffet is executive floor business internet facilities walmart gym speed tested
Reviewed 30 October 2018

I was on official trip to Dalian recently, it was great experience in stay at Infine hotel which is located at very center of Dalian Development Center. Hotel is good well maintained, staff were very friendly. Break fast menu is same every day, that needs to be changed to make sure long standing stay will be entertained well. Over all comfortable stay and every this perfect.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2018

I couldn't have asked for anything better while travelling on business. Rooms were clean, elevator was fast and the daily breakfast choices were good. Easy to find food that was somewhat American along with more traditional Chinese offerings. Wouldn't hesitate to stay there again on the next trip.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

I'm not going to write much - I arrived with a colleague at same time at same rate and unknown to me I was not on the executive floor - as we were working, we'd meet in the lounge on the 4th floor - I'd assumed 5th floor was executive when checking in at midnight of my arrival - on the last night they wasted 4 people asking me to leave lounge whilst working on Laptop. This they did in front of other guests... The staff showed no class and zero understanding - I felt like I was an intruder... this has been enough for me to inform many travellers from my company to avail of the many other options.

Please ask staff to smile - everywhere else in the Country people have fantastic smiles and attitudes - the lack of this here must be their 'thing'

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed here twice, once last year for 5 months and this year (2018) as well. Both times I’ve felt very comfortable with clean rooms and courteous helpful staff.

The nightly buffet is nice, and I frequented the first floor Japanese restaurant,

The only thing this hotel is lacking is Wifi!!! It is horrible!! Especially on weekends when the hotel is full!! Since I am here on business , I need wifi and it is extremely cumbersome when trying to use my laptop!!!

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Infine hotel is situated in Dalian development zone. It is very good placed if your business visit is in the development zone. Depending on when during the day it takes 1 hour or more to the central part of Dalian.
The hotel is clean, have nice rooms, there are restaurants in the hotel (e.g. one good Japanese) and in the area.
It is worth the 4stars and price acceptable.

Date of stay: February 2018