All reviews great gym and swimming pool business trip facilities engineer wang taxi expecially housekeeping
Reviewed 17 November 2018 via mobile

I really had a wonderful holiday here with my friends. Here’s great gym and swimming pool, the room is big and clean, and staffs are friendly and helpful. Whenever I ask for taxi, restaurant, bank or shopping mall,they gave us wise advices. I really wanna thank Mary and her colleagues of reception a lot, cuz their warm survice and kindness. Mary taught us how to communicate with local Chinese, solve my golf issues .When I had no idea where to play golf, she helpes me ask the price and book the golf course in Golden pebble beach. This hotel let me have a nice impression of the city. I hope come again and will definately choose this hotel also. Highly recommend it to u all!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
DorisVittiYu, Online Sales at Somerset Grand Central Dalian, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2018

We were delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. At the same time, we are happy to have met your expectations in service and quality standards. Receiving such positive feedback from our residents motivates us to further improve our commitment to delivering good service.
Once again, thank you for your valued patronage. From all of us at Somerset Grand Central Dalian, we look forward to welcoming you again at any one of our serviced residences.

Reviewed 16 November 2018 via mobile

I stayed for two weeks in an enormous apartment, bed was large and comfortable, and with a kitchen equipped to do some basic cooking. The gym was ok, although you couldn't see the TVs from the running machines. Location was good, walking distance to 5CC, shopping malls and a longer walk to the coast and Dongshan Park.
However breakfast was poor, very limited and not fresh. Wifi was slow and only worked in your room. Also one day my room had no toilet paper.
I would only recommend this place for a longer stay provided you make your own breakfast (but you would still have to suffer the slow wifi).

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
DorisVittiYu, 总经理 at Somerset Grand Central Dalian, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2018

Dear Sir,

It was a great pleasure having you stay at Somerset Grand Central Dalian. Thank you for sharing your feedback about your stay experience with us on 16 November 2018

While we strive to maintain the highest customer satisfaction standards, monitoring our effectiveness can be a challenge at times. We welcome suggestions such as yours as they indicate the areas where we can further improve.

I have noted your observations and recommendations for improvements to the service. Please be assured that I will coordinate the plans for these enhancements with the respective team members. We seek your patience and understanding as the recommendations may require time to be implemented, we will continue in our improvement efforts to provide excellent service and products to our residents.

Once again, thank you for staying with us. We look forward to giving us another opportunity to serve you better.

Yours sincerely,
Lawrence

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

Well equiped with facility i need and very kind staff especially Mary & Winnie as if i feel like almost at home.
Fitness, movie theater and drive range for golf were another level.
Outdoor activity was also great memory in my mind.
I would really appreciate all the efforts provided and look forward to getting there again.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
DorisVittiYu, Online Sales at Somerset Grand Central Dalian, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for a week for work . Apartments are huge and great to have laundry facilities . Has basics like shampoo /conditioner / toilet rolls but if you need more you have to ask .

They leave you water on arrival and if you don’t get your room cleaned every day they leave you a beer and coke .

My only negative is quite a lot of stains on carpet and tiling in bathroom a little grubby and could do with updating.

Would recommend . Food in restaurant very good quality if you get fed up with Chinese food .

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business

We will take your Suggestions seriously,we will update carpet and tiling in bathroom in the near future.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Nice appartment in center of Dalian city.
perfect for couple, or group of friends or small. families.
Location is great, facilities are nice.
Appartment full equiped, big areas.
Entrance is not so easy to found, is on the back of the mains street.
A place to go again.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
DorisVittiYu, Online Sales at Somerset Grand Central Dalian, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018