All reviews great gym and swimming pool business trip somerset stella facilities engineer wang taxi expecially bathtub housekeeping
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for a week for work . Apartments are huge and great to have laundry facilities . Has basics like shampoo /conditioner / toilet rolls but if you need more you have to ask .

They leave you water on arrival and if you don’t get your room cleaned every day they leave you a beer and coke .

My only negative is quite a lot of stains on carpet and tiling in bathroom a little grubby and could do with updating.

Would recommend . Food in restaurant very good quality if you get fed up with Chinese food .

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
DorisVittiYu, Online Sales at Somerset Grand Central Dalian, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

We were delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. At the same time, we are happy to have met your expectations in service and quality standards. Receiving such positive feedback from our residents motivates us to further improve our commitment to delivering good service.
We will take your Suggestions seriously,we will update carpet and tiling in bathroom in the near future.
Once again, thank you for your valued patronage. From all of us at Somerset Grand Central Dalian, we look forward to welcoming you again at any one of our serviced residences.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Nice appartment in center of Dalian city.
perfect for couple, or group of friends or small. families.
Location is great, facilities are nice.
Appartment full equiped, big areas.
Entrance is not so easy to found, is on the back of the mains street.
A place to go again.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
DorisVittiYu, Online Sales at Somerset Grand Central Dalian, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

The apartment is a little dark but other than that everything is great. Everyone is super friendly and helpful here. There are so many shops, restaurants and supermarkets around making it easy to dine out or cook.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
DorisVittiYu, Online Sales at Somerset Grand Central Dalian, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Takeo Roman V

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this apartment hotel 4 to 6 weeks at a time; from March 2017 to July 2017.
It felt like staying at my Condo back home in the U.S.
I would like to thank Lynn Wang at the Front Desk; for taking time out from her busy schedule both at work and off; to shop for groceries online for me; and have them delivered to my apartment.
Lynn would even shop for groceries online for me while I'm enroute to Dalian; have Security put them in my apartment before I check in.
I will definitely stay in this hotel anytime I am in Dalian.

Date of stay: March 2017

Dear Frank

Reviewed 25 November 2017

I've stayed in dalian for over 40 days because of business trip. I've felt that i want to recommend others since the employee is really super kind. I actually book a 1 bedroom and they upgrade to 2 bedroom which is super big for 1 person.

I also remember the emplyee's kindness, every employee in hotel, they are nice and kind. but expecially want to give a recognition to Mary.
the first day of staying, I was struggling with my phone servie because i couldn't speak chinese at all. She made a spare time and helped me to get a phone service.
not only this case, there are so many things that she helped me out.

I will definetly stay in this hotel if i get a chance to travel dalian again because the employee and Mary made the life happy and confortable.

Date of stay: November 2017