All reviews the executive lounge same building beautiful hotel spacious and clean rooms hotel staff special thanks stayed nights luxury chen aunt gloria worldwide business english la
Reviewed 17 November 2018

The air-conditoning system in the whole hotel is no good. Air is not filtered before blown into the rooms. Feels suffocating in the room because the whole building is tightly sealed, windows cannot be opened. Same as Hilton Dalian next door.

Room tip: windows cannot be opened.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Gajendra S, General Manager at Conrad Dalian, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2018

Dear Herbert L,

I am so sorry to know that you did not fully enjoy your stay with us due to the defects on room air quality. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Immediate action has been taken for improvement.

Again, thank you for your feedback, we look forward to welcoming you back to give us the chance to make it right for your next visit.

Reviewed 2 November 2018

I travel worldwide with my wife quite often. We typically spend more than two months per year at hotels and resorts, but seldom did I write a review for any of them. However, I feel necessary to write one for Conrad Dalian. The location is just awesome. The service is impeccable. And I would like to thank Sunny Chen and her team at executive lounge. Thank you all for sweetening our sojourn in Dalian!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
Gajendra S, General Manager at Conrad Dalian, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2018

Dear jihongl241,

Your detailed and positive comments are much appreciated; particularly your recognition to our team members Sunny Chen and her team for their courteous service. I am glad to know that you had a pleasant stay with us, and found our service is impeccable. Our team understand the importance to personalized service to our Hilton Honors Diamond members and I am glad that our team made you feel very special. Our biggest satisfaction is superior guest experience and I have shared your feedback with related team members and head of departments which is very motivating.

Again, thank you for your recent visit to our hotel. My team and I look forward to welcoming you and your wife back to Conrad Dalian, to feel" Never just stay. stay inspired."

Reviewed 27 October 2018

I stayed 3 nights with my family at Conrad Dalian on 4th week of October.
It's my first visit to Dalian. However, I didn't have any concern about my visit, because, I reserved 'Conrad' hotel for my stay.
My family always got good memory when we stayed at Conrad hotel in other country. So, we have no doubt about Conrad Dalian.
And, it turned out just as I expected. Conrad Dalian gave really good experience to my family.
Conrad Dalian located along a beautiful shores nearby Dalian port. It was very close with big shopping mall and famous restaurants.
So, it was very convenient to visit other place. Moreover, Dalian's taxi fare was very cheap. Thus I could move to everywhere with low expense.
As you can guess, Conrad Dalian has really nice facility. My room was always clean and all amenity was also good.
Before visit this hotel, I asked some preparations for my young daughter and I could get very fast response from the hotel.
One hotel staff 'Sunny' supported me and she gave me her helping hands for my reservation.
During my stay, I didn't have any inconvenience. All staffs are very kind and they have very supportive manner for guests.
When I visit executive lounge which located at 38th floor, all lounge staffs gave me warm welcome with a radiant smile.
Lounge staff Gloria and Vicky took care for my family with careful considerations.
And, I would like to give my special thanks to 'Kitty'. She always gave her care and attention for my family's stay.
Kitty set an example of great concierge service. She has very professional manner with fast processing capability.
Yes! everybody said that Conrad hotel is good hotel. But, I think Kitty & Conrad Dalian's staff made the hotel more special.

Room tip: Every room has good condition
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank tripsimba
Gajendra S, General Manager at Conrad Dalian, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2018

Dear Mr. Choi,

Thank you for choosing Conrad Dalian and Hilton Dalian for your recent stay, and taking the time to share your experience with us. As a Hilton Honors Diamond member, your are our most valuable guest.

Your detailed and positive comments are much appreciated; particularly your recognition to our team members Christina and Chloe at Hilton and Sunny, Gloria, Vicky and Kitty at Conrad for their courteous service. Our team understand the importance to personalized service to our Hilton Honors Diamond members and I am glad that our team made you feel very special. Our biggest satisfaction is superior guest experience and I have shared your feedback with related team members and head of departments which is very motivating.

It is our great pleasure hosting you and your family and we look forward welcoming you back. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

The Conrad is relatively new and modern. It offers very good accommodation with spacious and clean rooms but somehow it doesn't deserve 5 stars because it feels a bit sterile, like a congress hotel. I guess it is a good choice if you want to stay there for a few days but I wouldn't consider it ideal for an extended vacation trip stay.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Gajendra S, General Manager at Conrad Dalian, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Dear Advents,

Your detailed comments are highly appreciated. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your accommodation and room with us. The whole team will consistently deliver exceptional service to guest.

Again, thank you for your recent visit. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Fantastic hotel in Dalian
Good location
Impeccable service throughout the hotel
Fast check in / easy check out
Nicely furnished rooms ..... they are clean and a good size
Food is excellent as well
One of my favorites

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
Gajendra S, General Manager at Conrad Dalian, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear lasd1226,

Thank you for choosing Conrad Dalian for your recent stay, and taking the time to share your experience with us. It is our great honor to have you as our guest.

We are delighted to learn that you found our hotel a “Fantastic in Dalian”, and enjoyed our location, service, food and room. The whole team will consistently deliver flawless service to each guest in the future.

Again, thank you for your recent visit to our hotel. My team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Gajendra Sharma, General Manager, Conrad Dalian