All reviews the executive lounge great hotel corner room convention center young daughter business takes hotel is clean sea view rain shower star quality english level buffet breakfast business trip pool and gym golden pebble many choices hotel staff
Reviewed 31 October 2018

I have traveled the world and stayed in some premium hotels but this one is my new favorite! The service (especially concierge) was fantastic. The food in the main restaurant was great too.I also had a Sea View room and would highly recommend this.My only areas of dissatisfaction were with the poor internet and the ultra firm bed. Upon reflection, I should have inquired about a replacement mattress and a higher level of internet to see if they could solve these issues.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Gajendra S, General Manager at Hilton Dalian, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

Dear Sherpa27067446078,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Dalian for your recent stay, and taking the time to share your experience with us.

Your detailed and positive comments are much appreciated; particularly your recognition to our Concierge team for their courteous service. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused by poor internet and uncomfortable mattress. We have made note of your preferences and will ensure the next time you are here we can change the mattress so you can have a better experience, as well as high speed internet.

Again, thank you for your recent visit. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Gajendra Sharma, General Manager, Conrad Dalian and Hilton Dalian

Reviewed 27 October 2018

I stayed 2 nights with my family at Hilton Dalian on 4th week of October.
It was my first visit to Dalian and I could get very happy experience at there.
Dalian was really clean and beautiful city and Hilton hotel located along a beautiful shores.
And, Hilton hotel seems like one of landmark at Dalian port.
The hotel building has very modern style and well maintained rooms & restaurants.
And, the hotel has very large & luxury lobby with one big restaurant for guests.
Before visit this hotel, I asked some preparations for my young daughter and I could get very fast response from the hotel.
One hotel staff 'Christina' supported me and she gave me her helping hands for my reservation.
During my stay, I didn't have any inconvenience. My room was really clean and executive lounge was also very nice.
All staffs are very kind and they have very supportive manner for guests.
I think it's not easy, but all staffs have very delightful & active manner.
Especially, I'd like to give my special thanks to 'Chloe'. I have never met such professional staff before.
Chloe has really nice manner to communicate with me and she has very careful considerations for my family.
She always support on customer's position and she always think about customer's requirements in advance.
Hilton Dalian is really good hotel and Chloe make the hotel more shine.
And, she makes my family would like to visit again this hotel soon.

Room tip: Seaside view is good
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank tripsimba
Gajendra S, General Manager at Hilton Dalian, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2018

Dear Mr. Choi,

Thank you for choosing Conrad Dalian and Hilton Dalian for your recent stay, and taking the time to share your experience with us. As a Hilton Honors Diamond member, your are our most valuable guest.

Your detailed and positive comments are much appreciated; particularly your recognition to our team members Christina and Chloe at Hilton and Sunny, Gloria, Vicky and Kitty at Conrad for their courteous service. Our team understand the importance to personalized service to our Hilton Honors Diamond members and I am glad that our team made you feel very special. Our biggest satisfaction is superior guest experience and I have shared your feedback with related team members and head of departments which is very motivating.

It is our great pleasure hosting you and your family and we look forward welcoming you back. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Gajendra Sharma, General Manager, Conrad Dalian and Hilton Dalian

Reviewed 28 September 2018

Excellent Service in modern luxury with beautiful views.... Perfect place for a secluded getaway... The Views of the bay are breathtaking at sunrise. The lights and the Foutains below are relaxing a sunset.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Gajendra S, General Manager at Hilton Dalian, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Dear johnmW2357DK,

I am very glad to know that you found our hotel perfect place for a secluded getaway. The whole team will consistently deliver outstanding service to guest in the future.

Again, thank you for your recent visit to Hilton Dalian. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Excellent hotel - service was of a high standard both with the room and at reception. Lovely location near the coast yet not far from the main part of the city. Room most comfortable with all mod cons.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear olddht,

I am very glad to know that you found our hotel a high standard and excellent hotel. The whole team will consistently deliver outstanding service to guest in the future.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Hotel with good location,just opposite side of the Convention Centre .
Staff are pleasant and attentive.
Room size is bit small but very comfortable.
Must try the buffet breakfast as many choices of food and sure will give one a good start in the day.

Room tip: May try in check in
Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Gajendra S, General Manager at Hilton Dalian, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Dear haisanteresal,

You positive and detailed feedback is high appreciated. I am glad to know that you had a comfortable and pleasant stay with us, which is inspiration for us. The whole team will consistently deliver the exceptional experience to guest in the future.

Again, we thank you for your recent visit. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.