Sheraton Grand Wuhan Hankou Hotel
US$103
US$85
Trip.com
  • Breakfast included
Jinjiang Inn (Wuhan Dingziqiao)(Wuhan)(Great Value!)
US$26
US$25
Priceline
US$100
US$57
US$49
Very Good 4/5
All reviewscbd areasuite roomenglish skillsthe club loungenice roomrooms are spaciousstay there againbuffet breakfastbidetfacilitiesfloorbrandbusinesschinagymprostoilet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 13, 2015 via mobile

We stayed there for only one night, but we were very impressed with the size of the rooms, level of service and the great staff. Always prompt to help. Bathroom is great and the shower even better. Everything very clean and well mantained. Really a great place for business.

Stayed: April 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank Rafael G
Sheraton W, Online Distribution Manager at Sheraton Grand Wuhan Hankou Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2015

Dear Guest,

Reviewed April 11, 2015

I stayed in this hotel after the river cruise in Yangtze River. The hotel seems close to the Hankou train station but the area is a newly developed district. It is a very spacious hotel. The lobby, the room, the swimming pool and the restaurants are all large. I am quite impressed by the willing to help in minor issues and the assistance is provided promptly. This is not that usually found in China.

Stayed: April 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Wun Tong L
Sheraton W, 经理 at Sheraton Grand Wuhan Hankou Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2015

Dear Guest. Thank you for sharing your experience on your recent stay with us. We are very proud to have made your stay comfortable. I very much appreciate your kind words and we look forward to welcoming you back with us at Sheraton Wuhan Hankou Hotel in the future.

Reviewed April 4, 2015

When i arrived, the taxi driver has a hard time finding the way to the hotel. He then needs to use the GPS. It is because this hotel opens not too long ago. When the GPS guided us to the destination, we saw a large shopping mall, no signs of the hotel. Then we circled round the block, and finally i can spot a tiny signage. However, the hotel building is very dark, very very dark. I am a bit scare to walk in. Once I walked in, I asked why they have turned off the lights of the exterior, and before i finish my sentence, all the lights were on again!!! and the reception smiles and said," we participate the "world earth hour"! well, well, well.....i just wish they could have left the outdoor signage lights on, so that the people like me can navigate their way to the hotel. check in is smooth, porter is helpful, the hotel room is huge. I do not like the so many lighting setting inside the room. it took me a long time to figure out which is which. I am very exhausted when i arrived and i still need to struggle with the lighting switches. Everything besides the lighting switches, it was good. It is a standard Sheraton hotel.

Stayed: March 2015, traveled with friends
1  Thank vyychan
Sheraton W, Online Distribution Manager at Sheraton Grand Wuhan Hankou Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2015

Dear guest, thank you for sharing your experience on your recent stay with us. We participated the Earth Hour activity to advocate the people for daily energy saving. But we do apologies for the inconvenience it caused you . However, We hope to be able to welcome you back to experience the true hospitality of Sheraton Wuhan Hankou Hotel.

Reviewed March 11, 2015

Pros: Grand & beautiful hotel, spacious room, great variety of food provided at the breakfast buffet, proximity to a big shopping mall, and only 30 mins to the airport

Cons:
- As I understand, SPG members enjoy free WiFi upon presenting the SPG member card during check-in. However the front desk lady was not aware of such thing when I mentioned to her.
- I called up the operator and told her our TV remote wasn't working well. It took about 15 mins for someone to come and fix it.
- The hostess of Feast (breakfast buffet place) asked about our drink order and I asked for mocha. She didn't know about it, so I explained to her it's "chocolate coffee" in Mandarin. She replied that she needed to check its availability. I saw her going to the manager but after that there was no follow-up. When I was half way through the meal, the manager came with 2 cups of chocolate milk. I actually expect the hostess coming back to tell me if they do provide mocha and ask about my husband's drink order.
- The hotel is probably located in a developing area as there are construction sites around. The concierge told us there were not many taxis around so we better told them our need in advance.

Room Tip: Our room is facing a construction site. I wonder if there are rooms with better view.
  • Stayed: March 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michelle C
Sheraton W, Manager at Sheraton Grand Wuhan Hankou Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2015

Dear Guest, thank you for sharing your experience at Sheraton Wuhan Hankou Hotel with us. Regarding restaurant hostess service and front desk agent membership recognition, We will share your experience with hotel team for future improvement, We are delighted to hear that you were satisfied with our hotel facilities, and we are looking forward to welcoming your next visit in soon future.

Reviewed March 11, 2015 via mobile

I had a corner room on the 28th floor.
The bathroom was gigantic and as a result very cold after coming out of shower. There was no radiator in bathroom. The room itself also did not get warm to my liking in spite of having set the thermostat to 25!
All in all as an spg member I would stay there in the future for comfort and price. Internet was fast, and room had plenty of outlets for all four of my devices to recharge including outlets on both sides of the bed.

Stayed: March 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank sukyevd

Thank you for choosing to stay at Sheraton Wuhan Hankou Hotel and for your continued support to Starwood Hotels & Resorts. We are delighted to hear that you were satisfied with our hotel facilities & Internet speed….
We will for sure continue to deliver the warm service to our guests in all the needs and requests.
Thanks so much again for taking your time to post a review on this website. We do hope to be able to welcome you back here again for your next trip in Wuhan.