US$82
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Trip.com
All reviewsautomatic toiletmassage chairexecutive suiteeast lakebutler servicebeautiful hotelhair salonstar hoteltop of the linepool and gymtwo nightsconcierge deskjapanese restaurantwalking streetbusiness tripcomfortable bedroom service
Reviewed 15 May 2018

I came from the hotel in front as I was in need of a haircut here.
As soon as I entered I was welcome by Inna in the lobby, she gently took me to the salon. I was little bit afraid of the result because I don't speak Chinese but she was able to explain everything to the hairdresser in Chinese as she was able to impressively communicate in English, Chinese and Russian! She wanted to be sure that I have what I expect and hoped for. I can not expect any greater level of professionalism or care from the welcoming staff. The hair salon was also super friendly and professional and the result was great as well as reasonably priced. I will definitely come back. Thank you to the wonderful staff, particularly Inna.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel is in a super location, big, clean and tastefully decorated reception lobby, very polite greeting staff at entrance!
Our room was beautiful, fabulous view across the East Lake. Separate bath n shower room, toilet was out of this world, everything automatic!
Toiletries was of good brand.
Excellent choices of food for breakfast
The most helpful Inna was spot on to help us to check in and recommended the upgrade to executive suite, which was the best choice.
Another one to mention is a young man called Kai at the concierge desk, he was polite, courteous and very helpful. Good command of English too.
I will say Wanda Reign reigns in Wuhan.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Sam C, 总经理 at Wanda Reign Wuhan, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking time to share with us your delightful staying experience. Your compliments about hotel décor, polite staff, the room facilities, the view as well as the food & beverages are much appreciated.

Wanda Hotels & Resorts consistently providing hospitality from our heart with a superior experience that exceeds expectations. We are looking forward to welcome you back to Wanda Reign Wuhan in the near future. Thank you once again for your support.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

Was there for business and found the hotel and its staff excellent. Very luxurious but at an excellent rate compared with hotels in say Beijing. Staff had a comparatively impressive grasp of English. Large variety of food on offer at breakfast. Fast wifi etc. all included. Butler Illa was incredibly friendly and helpful. Staff generally knowledgable and keen to help. Fresco in the lobby is jaw-dropping.

Room Tip: Ask for non-smoking
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Sam C, 总经理 at Wanda Reign Wuhan, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear Mike J,

Thank you very much for taking time to give us such positive comments. Your compliments about the staff, the food variety are much appreciated. Wanda Reign Wuhan is dedicated to provide you the personalized service that exceeds your expectations.

We look forward to your next stay with us and thanks again for the feedback.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel! The lobby area is luscious in terms of space and detail. It sets the scene for the stay. The room is pure extravagance. I don’t think I’ve stayed in a bigger room. Attention to detail is magnificent. 10/10.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Sam C, 总经理 at Wanda Reign Wuhan, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear Justin ,

Thank you very much for staying with Wanda Reign Wuhan. We are glad to know that you had this enjoyable staying experience and appreciate your positive feedback.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Wanda Reign. The service was both friendly and efficient. I had an incredible room with quality fixtures and the added bonus of a massage chair which was a lot of fun. The swimming pool and well equipped gym were definite pluses. A top notch hotel !

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Sam C, 总经理 at Wanda Reign Wuhan, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear Hekima MT,

Thank you very much for staying with Wanda Reign Wuhan and sharing your delightful staying experience with us. Wanda Reign Wuhan is delicated to provide you the personalized service that exceeds your expectations.

We are so glad that you enjoy the room and health club facilities and I've shared your comments to all my team members. We do look forward to your next visit to Wuhan and staying with Wanda Reign Wuhan!