US$67
US$43
US$14
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsexit cgreat hotelsubway stationexcellent stayroom was cleanthe hotel staffivybellhopamenitiesthermostatloungespgbathtubtaxisuitebusinessenglish
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

This hotel is located in the newly developed eastern district of Zhengzhou. It happens to be in the neighborhood of the new Zhengzhou University hospital, where I spent the whole day admiring the state of art equipment and comfortable environment. The staffs are all very friendly and eager to please. I was upgraded to a very nice suite at check-in because of my platinum status. The executive lounge is well decorated, breakfast and evening cocktails are served at the lounge. There is a subway station next to the hotel. The provincial government’s office is right across the street. It is very nice to walk around the neighborhood. It was also very nice to the local residents coming to enjoy the hotel restaurants and other facilities, which had been a sign of improving living standard of ordinary citizens and prosperity of the country.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Andersen Z, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Grand Zhengzhou Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your feedback, and we will continue improve our service, we are looking forward for your next stay.

Best regards

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Ivy checked me in quickly. Politely, friendly smile including the bellhop. I was upgraded to suite 803. Room was huge. Clean with all amenities, except for one heating, in the dead of winter. The thermostat read 30 Celsius, but both units were blowing cold air, and the room was cold enough for me to actually catch a cold within 30 minutes. I went to the 27th floor lounge to warm up, and the receptionist was kind enough to call the manager to put in an electric heater to the room, however the heater was not strong enough to combat the cold air in particular the bathroom, there was freezing air somehow blowing in from underneath the waterproof TV screen by the bathtub. I had to roll in the electric radiator to the bathroom to try to take out the chill.
Other than that, the staff and service was 5 star. In the future in the winter months I plan on checking out the heater prior to checking in to the room.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
Andersen Z, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Grand Zhengzhou Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your suggestion,We will improve our service according your comments,We are looking forward for your next stay.

Best regards.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Enjoyed good services and comfortable and clean room. Very short stay but had a nice gin tonic at the bar and breakfast was very good with many choices and quality food. The only mishap that I encountered was some stranger knocking then pushing the bell at my room's door for a short while. I did not open as I was just out of the shower. I guess this can happen when an hotel is fully booked with convention etc.?

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2017

The hotel and the lounge is great. The service at the restaurant (Chinese restaurant) is poor and food is not that great. Nearby, there is no mall to walk around. You need to take a subway, 2 stops toward the west, where there are some malls there, near JW Marriott hotel. However, it is less traffic at this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

My family and I enjoyed our extended stay at the Sheraton Grand in Zhengzhou very much. The hotel is beautiful and the hotel staff is helpful and friendly. We will return to find at the delicious buffet restaurant! Thank you, to the Sheraton staff for making our stay so pleasant! :)

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family