Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$148
Booking.comUS$149
PricelineUS$149
TravelocityUS$148
eDreamsUS$149
CheapTicketsUS$148
2,270 results
All reviews the executive lounge bao bay view beautiful hotel nice environment business trip the check in process favorite hotel business hotel priscilla facilities china concierge gym tier ms english
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have stayed several times at the JW Marriott Baoan, I think their lounge is one of the factor that stands out to me. The lounge ambience is very cozy for business traveler like myself and also amicable for families and friends. Great varieties of snacks and beverages. Also special thanks to Ms. Carrie Kang who facilitated my check-in process, she is a very enthusiastic professional(speaks fluent Chinese, English and Korean) and her upbeat personality make one feel like coming home.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Nicholas Tse, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Shenzhen Bao'an, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Warm greetings from JW Marriott Hotel Shenzhen Bao’an!

Thank you very much for your warm comments and it has been our true delight to be a part of your trip experience in Shenzhen.

It is exciting to learn that our preparations for your arrival including our services, hotel decorations and bay view have provided a comfortable stay for you.

Once again, we are truly excited to learn of your encouraging comments and we will take this as a great opportunity to further improve on our JW Symphony Service to delivery service excellence.

For future visits to Shenzhen or if you have any inquiries, please feel free to contact us at any time.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Every time I come to Shenzhen, my favorite hotel is JW Marriott, because I've been here several times and I'm familiar with the hotel. The environmental is still very good. I went to the lounge with my friends I saw Jessica again. When we came in, Jessica asked what we needed to drink. I like the green tea in the lounge very much. While happy hour, Jessica mixed me a glass of wine. Nicee service

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed in JW Shenzhen Bao'an during Shenzhen trip (There are two JW Marriott hotels in Shenzhen, and I tried the one in Bao'an District this time), and I was quite impressed by hotel facilities and environment. Especially, hotel staffs were well trained and know how to WOW their guests. I went to Club Lounge on the first night and it has stunning view and outstanding staffs. Even if it was my first time staying in the hotel, they recognize me as Bonvoy Platinum Member and showed me around the lounge how I can make my stay memorable. I am not sure when I am able to come back to Shenzhen but I will definitely choose JW Bao'an again in my next trip

Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed 17 July 2021

I was warmly welcomed from the minute I arrived until I left, a testament to the hospitality of the JW Marriott. Everything was well-appointed, with special attention to the pool, which had lovely views of the surrounding bay.

Located in what to me is a "new" part of Shenzhen, the hotel is within walking distance of the "Bay Glory" Ferris Wheel which is worth a try, with views overlooking the bay and development of Bao'an.

I am glad that I took the opportunity to come and stay at the JW Marriott, and I would recommend it to anyone looking to get "away" whether that be from another part of China, or from within Shenzhen, like me...

Room tip: Room with a view of the bay
Date of stay: July 2021
Nicholas Tse, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Shenzhen Bao'an, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2021

Reviewed 6 May 2021 via mobile

It is wonderful experience especially the executive lounge service. As you can see from the official picture , the decoration is one of the best in this level, and gorgeous full ocean view .
As for the service , the staff carol shirley and eva provide exceptional service to us. They are nice and professional . Our group are senior people and they can take care of them well.
The front office also tried to managed to arrange our 3 rooms in the same level that we asked for and give discounts to our breakfast.
One of top hotels in Shenzhen !

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Nicholas Tse, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Shenzhen Bao'an, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2021