“A good find”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The real western restaurant in Shantou
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Il Santo provides good quality, honest European food. We shared a pizza, pasta and chicken snitzel and they were all full of flavor and reasonably priced. Would go back.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

My complements to Torsten and the gang, their place in Shantou is true oasys for western residents. The selection and quality of food and drinks is just amazing.
Torsten even promised me to make a Bisteca Fiorentina better than in Toscana, and I actually believe him and can't wait for my next chance to visit this paradise.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Once a month we give ourselves a treat in this cozy Western style restaurant. I just love their pizzas. If you are craving for real pizzas, with no Chinese-style sweet ham (is it really ham?), but with loads of cheese and perfect bread crust, don't think too much over it, just go.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

If you need a break from the local cuisine and are craving European style pizza, pasta, etc, this is the place! Great service and diverse menu, you could have no problem eating here every night for a week!

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Oh what a meal . We were looking for a western restaurant in Shantou. We found this gem . Service brilliant and food excellent. The owner Thornton took the time of a Busy night to introduce himself . When I come back to Shantou a definite revisit . Will bring some South African Biltong with me as per Thornton request. If you visiting Shantou must go there