US$93
US$196
US$156
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

All reviewsthe general manageri highly recommend this hoteleggs benedictgreat live jazzbeautiful hotelleecarloschina
Reviewed 16 May 2016

Service at its best- a lovely relaxing atmosphere for both family and non family persons with helpful and courteous staff. On one evening I saw the general manager bus tables and bartending in the bar to assist his staff when business picked up---great Jazz band to round things off. I will definitely return with family or friends.

Room Tip: any room with sea view---hotel has good positioning to the ocean and literally miles of sandy beach.
  • Stayed: May 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank peteralatsas0
LEON JEN L, General Manager at Country Garden Silver Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2016

Dear Mr. Alatsas,
Thank you for your gracious comments. We try to create a fun destination for children and their parents. We are happy to know that in your case we succeeded. Please come back soon.

Reviewed 16 May 2016

I was back last weekend to Silver Beach Hotel for the third time. This place is so filled with happy guests, same friendly team members and improved FnB options. They checked me into my favorite room. WIFI connection no problem. The bar is packed, great jazz singer and no doubt stocks an international selection of the finest liquors. My favorite neat of the night: Pyrat Rum!

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled solo

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind comments. My staff and I wish that you return soon. Also, thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the Country Garden Silver Beach hotel for 5 nights, before heading out to explore SW China. After 18 hours of travel from London the hotel was wonderfully welcoming and comfortable. We had a suite, high up with beautiful views of the coast and some stunning sunsets. The room was huge and the bed was extremely comfortable - we slept so well. The facilities at the hotel were just perfect, from the many dining options to the gym, pool and beach access. The Phoenix Chinese restaurant was particularly impressive. We spent most of the evenings in the lively American bar and grill, and explored most of the varied cocktail list whilst listening to brilliant live piano and a jazz singer.
The staff were extremely polite and helpful and I would happily recommend this hotel to anyone travelling in the area.

Stayed: March 2016, traveled as a couple
LEON JEN L, General Manager at Country Garden Silver Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2016

Dear Joe,

Thank you for your gracious comments. We are grateful that with so many hotel choices in Huizhou, you chose our hotel. I heard our bartenders had a ball keeping up, when you had the ”stump the bartender” evening. They were delighted that the drinks they knew how to make, but seldom got ordered, were actually ordered that evening by your table.

Thank you for your patronage, and please return again. My bartenders need the workouts.

Leon J. Lee

Reviewed 30 November 2015

If you should find yourself visiting Guandong Province, I urge you to seek out the elegant Country Garden Silver Beach Hotel. I arranged for a car to pick me up in Dongguan (where I was working on a two week project) and after a short two hour drive, I was greeted warmly by the staff of the hotel and after a quick check in process, was led up to my seaview corner suite. What a view! I whiled away my time seated in a swing chair from the wrap around balcony of my suite and watched the beach crowd at play in the water, enjoying boating, swimming and other water sports. I dined in the spectacular jaz club where I was serenaded by a Chinese singer who sang Western and Chinese torch songs and accompanied by a brilliant piano player. The bar has the look and feel of a New York bar-not surprising as the GM, Leon Lee, is a music aficionado and after spending time with him in the bar-enjoying a drink and a cigar-it was apparent that the bar was his concept and his design.
I enjoyed a wonderful breakfast in the executive club before my return to Dongguan. Both the Western and Chinese dishes were top notch. Kudos to the chefs!
I do plan on returning to Dongguan for work-related reasons in the very near future and I will surely return to this hotel. Thank you, Leon Lee, to you and your team for providing me with a much needed haven on October 24!

Room Tip: All the rooms have ocean views but I would opt for a corner room with the wrap around balcony. Ask for a room on the upper floors.
  • Stayed: October 2015, traveled on business
LEON JEN L, General Manager at Country Garden Silver Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2015

Dear Gkela,
Thank you so much for your graciousness, both in the comments you left on Tripadvisor, and the way you treated our employees. We all want you to return soon. Thank you again.

Reviewed 21 October 2015

Accommodations were really nice and comfortable. The place is great and even though there are a lot of condo sales going on, we were not bothered by the sales agents to purchase. The hotel manager was awesome and upgraded our rooms. We went in the summer and it was pretty humid. The hotel manager was super cool and allowed the AC to run longer at night to keep things cooler, which is typically not done due to energy regulations dictated by the government. Overall i would stay here again and would suggest all my colleagues stay here as well.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled on business
LEON JEN L, General Manager at Country Garden Silver Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments. We look forward to your return as we have improved hotel services and products since you last stayed here.

Leon J. Lee