See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 6 November 2015

My sister and I selected the Japanese style room. It didn't smell cigaret, which is difficult to find in China in this kind of hotels.
Clean, nice shower, comfortable mattress. Good breakfast - many options including western food.
As always in China, not enough toilet paper. The carpet in the elevator very nasty.

Room Tip: If you do not like the smell of cigarettes, you should choose the Japanese style room.
  • Stayed: November 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2015

First nobody speaks a single word of English at the reception. I ended up in a room quite dark, no wifi, cold water in shower and the shower faucet completely rusty. Plus, the air cond unit was non efficient and with very annoying metallic noise. Their breakfast was not acceptable as well: breakfast room was quite full so I sit among other people in a middle of a very long table. Waiters were not paying attention and I had to ask for all utensils and napkin to be brought on the table. Food was not good: oily beacon, bad taste sausage, .....the only good part was the bill, very cheap at the end.
I will never go back in this hotel.

Stayed: March 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed 22 October 2014

Spent almost a week in this hotel with client for business communications and training purpose, so really given a lot of time to enjoy and relaxed in the hotel.

I can't say the hotel is top class but it did impressed me in terms of the room cleanliness, staff services and the quality of breakfast, all these are truly fundamental to make guest feel comfortable to stay

Anyway, the hotel did impose No Smoking rule in the elevator but still i saw many guests ignoring that and smoke in the elevator which is really irritating.... i really hope the hotel go on and enforce the regulation and fine the penalty to these irresponsible 'human'

• Stayed: October 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Stay at this hotel for 3 nights for my business trip on Aug 2013... Overall the hotel is ok... However, it's not located in the centre of the town and also not walking distance to the bus station. The shops nearby mostly are the machine shop or factory. it's inconvenient for those who is looking for eatery nearby... breakfast very basic and not much choice... If you wish to stay for business purpose, this is an ok hotel... If you wish to stay for holiday then please choose a better hotel with the location consideration...

Room Tip: Good for business traveller but not an ideal hotel for those on holiday consideration
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed 26 April 2013

Some hotels in China have figured out that Westerners like AC but not this one. I have been staying here every few years for 11 years and had not stayed here in about 4 years. Same as before, they control the AC, not you. So every night around 3AM I woke up sweating. No use in trying to work the control in the room, they control it. They used to cut the entire power, now just the AC. I left my dirty laundry in one of their bags on my suitcase and they took it and had it done. Usually I would applaud this service but I did not fill out a form saying I wanted it done, nor did I put it in the area where you put the laundry. So not only did we have to pay for it but we had to go back the next day after we checked out. The bed is harder than most even in China. Checkout took 10 minutes. She hand totaled everything and she did not give me the receipt even though I asked for one. So we had to go back the next day to get one. The positives are the housekeeping staff did a great job with the cleaning and replacing towels and the extra comforter I requested. Also the shower pressure and rain head are amazing for a China hotel. Also the host for breakfast had my room number memorized by the 3rd morning. Not a lot of Americans that week! The food has always been very good there and has not changed in the 11 years. They also renovated the rooms which are nicer but still can be noisy.

Room Tip: Bring your own fan!!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business