All reviews continental club cafe marco complimentary mini bar beautiful lake coffee street great hotel the location is perfect bar street restaurants and bars japanese restaurant outdoor pool rooms are nice business trip staff service short stay business hotel club floor
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

It’s a nice hotel with a wonderful pool, however the pool attendants. are too uptight, my son can already swim at the age of four, however, the attendants kept on giving me a hard time. The rooms are OK, the food we ordered was OK at best. Not bad.....

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Millie T, General Manager at Marco Polo Xiamen, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Dear guest,

Warm greeting from Marco Polo Xiamen. Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your staying experience with us. We are happy to learn that you enjoy the staying with us. As Our staff concern about guest's safety at Swimming Pool which might disturb your relax time.We highly appreciate your continuous support for the Marco Polo Group and our hotel as well, and it would be my great pleasure to share your compliments with our team. Please rest assured that we would definitely continue our efforts to keep refining our products and services, so as to delight you always.

Yours sincerely.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Back again to my favourite hotel in Xiamen
Now that I’m dieting and getting fit I’m using the gym a lot more, and although small it’s actually a nice gym.
As per usual the staff are very friendly and professional.
The breakfast room is as fantastic as always but now I’m watching my weight I’m not making the most of it.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Millie T, General Manager at Marco Polo Xiamen, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dear guest,

Warm greeting from Marco Polo Xiamen and welcome back!

Please rest assured that we would definitely continue our efforts to keep refining our products and services, so as to delight you always. thank you once again for your valuable comments, as which help us in our committed effort to exceed guest expectations and create value at every encounter.

Yours sincerely.

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

I be been couple of times at the Marco Polo hotel, rooms are nice and good, friendly staff and helpful.

The best on the Marco Polo hotel is the location! Just inside the hotel is an Starbucks coffee shop and a Italian restaurant.

Few hundred meters is an street with many restaurants, most of them focus on international cuisine.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Millie T, General Manager at Marco Polo Xiamen, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2018

Dear guest,

Warm greeting from Marco Polo Xiamen.

Please rest assured that we would definitely continue our efforts to keep refining our products of sound proof and services, so as to delight you always.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 18 July 2018

regualr travle to Xiamen more than 5-10 times per year and this is very very good hotel at a very good value to price.
nothing special to comment, but will definatley visit again.
stay in this hotel you come to Xiamen.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Marco Polo Hotels
Millie T, General Manager at Marco Polo Xiamen, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear guest,

Warm greeting from Marco Polo Xiamen.

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your staying experience with us. We are happy to learn that you enjoy the staying with us. We highly appreciate your continuous support for the Marco Polo Group and our hotel as well, and it would be my great pleasure to share your compliments with our team. Please rest assured that we would definitely continue our efforts to keep refining our products and services, so as to delight you always.

Thank you once again for your valuable comments, as which help us in our committed effort to exceed guest expectations and create value at every encounter. We look forward to welcoming you back to Marco Polo Xiamen in the very near future.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 6 July 2018

Good location. Near the pier to Gulangyu. Shopping close-by. Airline ticket offices on second floor, open on weekdays only. I like the Chinese restaurant on the second floor, delicious and delicate food. Highly recommended

Date of stay: April 2018
Millie T, General Manager at Marco Polo Xiamen, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Dear guest, Warm greeting from Marco Polo Xiamen. Thank you for choosing Marco Polo Xiamen and taking the time to complete our online Guest Experience Survey. We are happy to learn that you enjoy the staying with us. We highly appreciate your kind support for our hotel, and it would be my great pleasure to share your compliments with our team. Please be rest assured that we would continue our efforts to keep refining our products and services, so as to delight you always. Thank you once again for your valuable comments, as which help us in our committed effort to exceed guest expectations and create value at every encounter. Look forward to welcoming you back to Marco Polo Xiamen in the very near future. Sincerely,