All reviews small mountain the club lounge hill side spg platinum hotel is located urban resort nice hotel quiet location business trip front office manager f b room facing swimming cap nice stay many choices restaurant staff special thanks
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

such a pleasant experience to stay here at le Meridien hotel,.from the hotel managers to the house keeping and gym personnel,they are so attentive.Wide selections of food and drinks..clean room ,ckean surroundings ..selections of music that they played...aahhh ..it feels like home...thank so much guys for the great and unforgettable experience ....

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
starwood c, Manager at Le Meridien Xiamen, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear Jong V,
Thank you for taking your time to review your stay at Le Meridien Xiamen. Le Meridien xiamen hotel is located in scenery beautiful Xianyue park area, with very beauty environment. I was very pleased to learn how much you enjoyed your stay with us and I would like to thank you for letting me know how impressed you were with the service you received. Please rest assured that we will keep working hard for you and look forward we hope to seeing you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

I am an SPG Platinum Guest (w/ Ambassador) who recently stayed at the Le Meridien Xiamen as a result of an overnight connection. Flew in late at night, and out early the next morning.

The features of the hotel are aligned with the Le Meridien brand you would expect - Malin & Gotez products, chic lobby and bar, focus on art, etc. What makes this property special is the top service provided by Stanley Shi (the Guest Services Manager) and his team!

Given the short stay, Stanley ensured that our room was upgraded and that various local snacks and treats were found in the room. He additionally stayed up all night (on-call in case we had any concerns) and even prepared us boxed breakfasts, with coffee, for our car ride over the next morning to the airport!

If you visit Xiamen, I highly recommend you stay at this hotel - you'll get both a quite night's sleep and a wonderful team to take care of you.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
starwood c, Manager at Le Meridien Xiamen, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear Anderson T,
Thank you for choosing Le Meridien Xiamen. It was a pleasure to note how much you have enjoyed your stay with us and we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support.
I was very pleased to hear that you are our SPG--Platinum Member(w/ Ambassador), thank you so much for your great support for stay in our hotels.Your kind comments are greatly appreciated. Customer care is amongst our highest priorities and it is always gratifying to receive such praise. I have brought your comments to the attention of those concerned, specially our GSM Stanley.
We all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

In my more than 800 nights at SPG hotels, I have rarely come across such superlative service as my recent experience here with May Liu the hotel manager, Stanley Shi the Guest Service manager really providing an extremely high level of personalized service, from check in to providing directions all the way through departure. Many small touches made all the difference and it was the best customer service I have experienced in years.

The hotel itself provides a very peaceful atmosphere overlooking the hills and Xiamen so it feels like a quiet respite within a city yet is only a few minutes by taxi to anywhere one would want to go as Xiamen is a pretty compact city. It is very well maintained with beautiful finishings and modern facilities.

The room was very spacious with a view of the surrounding hills and very well appointed with beautiful and elegant furnishings. It was very pleasant to look out in the morning over the city at sunrise.

Breakfast had a wide selection of local and international cuisine and I especially appreciated the fact they had local specialties like oyster omelette and peanut soup as well as noodles made to order.

All in all, an outstanding and memorable stay and I would recommend it to anyone visiting Xiamen in a heartbeat!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
starwood c, Manager at Le Meridien Xiamen, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear Behappyeachday,
Thank you for taking your time to review your stay at Le Meridien Xiamen.
I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us and that the environment, foods and service were what you expected and deserve. Customer care is amongst our highest priorities and it is always gratifying to receive such praise. I have brought your comments to the attention of those concerned, specially May and Stanley.
Thank you for your valuable time again and we are delighted to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed 5D4N at Le Meridien, the hotel located at the middle of a Hill, a beautiful exurban hotel with much fresh air. When I clicked review this hotel in website on first impressions it’s tucked away in the mountains, I loved it. Special design of the room, e.g.: ceiling, wall background, lighting, shower room and bathtub, ets.

Club Lounge session time arrangeshould be improve depend with my experience before, at mostly the evening cocktail until at least until 8pm even more late some hotels until 10pm, regards the businessman after meeting at least 7pm. The choices are poor and service not great, the food no refill if you came late. The lounge design is quite great, there are private meeting room and living room at second floor. One thing we felt warm is after a staff knew I hurt my hand during a sauna, they providing a scaldcream to me, after applied twice felt better.

The swimming pool is big and wonderful view, but the water looks not clean due to the mosaic tiles color is not convenient for catch up, suggest use the sky blue or bright color mosaic tiles. Nice Jacuzzi, Sauna and Steam turned on or off yourself for Energy saving. Big changing room with cool water pool inside changing room, but the lights is a bit dark, special the shower cubicle.

The check in/out and concierge staffs friendly, special the staff who arranges our bed, so surprised and very beautiful, thanked and appreciated.

To be improved as following:

on 20th Mar, we left hotel at 6am, reminded 3 times clean up our room, and the staff promised made it down as well, finally no one clean when we came back hotel at 3pm.

The pickup service not up to standard, we called to concierge every single time and wait quite long time indownstairs.

Suggested mention the swimming cap issue on the website, regards most of the hotels no this requirement.

Club lounge foods not only once provide, e.g.: Salmon sushi only 4pcs in afternoon tea, no refill after 4pcs gone, supposed server until session time out.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank WPC1114

Dear WPC1114,
First off, I want to thank you for taking the time to give us a detailed account about your recent stay with us, I would like to offer my sincere apologies for the disappointment you have expressed regarding the service you received in our Housekeep department and Club lounge.

Your kind comments are very important to us, and I already passed your suggestion to relevant departments.

Please accept my apologies for the less than a perfect stay and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Le Meridien Xiamen.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I spent two nights here on a business trip. I thought the hotel was beautiful and it certainly passed the "would I come here on holiday and pay with my own money" test. The hotel is set in a large park so, it's easy to get some exercise on one of the foot paths up the mountain, and it has its own waterfall. The staff were excellent. One saw me reading my iPad at breakfast and brought me a stand for it. I'd happily come again.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business