“Worth a visit”

Cuisines: Chilean
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The seafood should be fresh here so if you are looking for simple and fresh fish eat here. Be aware that the restaurants are small and fairly basic. My husband wanted seafood pasties and we had fried ones. The taste was good. Yes, as reviewers have said there are many small handicraft shops, which are also worth a browse. It is a short walk from the town centre.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was around lunch time, my husnand and I stopped at one of the restaurant inside the fish market before heading off to Puerto Natales. We choose a small restaurant with view of straits. Food was very good. Service OK and fast. We felt obligated to leave when we saw people start to queue up for tables. otherwise might order steamed mussles that looks really yummy from table next to us.

Reviewed February 5, 2018

My friend that I was with is vegetarian and she was worried that we wouldn't be able to find anything without meat in it in this entire city. We ended up having one of the ladies of one of the tiny restaurants making 4 cheese empanadas for my friend and a good plate of fried potatoes and beef for me. Not such a bad meal and the little restaurant we chose was cheap.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

If you are looking for fresh sea food and crafts, it is the right place you must visit
It is a public and touristic market, so don't expect to find there luxury restaurants. The best centolla (king crab), congrio, merluza you can get. Prices are really cheap for what you get. Go there for lunch or before 5 PM. A wide variety of knitted crafts.

Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

I suggest making the stop here if interest in local handicrafts or fresh fish. Yes, I know, strange combination. The front are several artisan stalls and in the back are several fish mongers with tiny family run seafood restaurants on the upper floors.