All reviews w trek excellent location stayed here tour companies rooms are basic central location lounge area torres del paine the main street bread home away from home ham luggage noise taxi town hike
Reviewed 26 May 2018

I stayed twice at this lodge, the first time I got a room in the interior of the hotel and it was very quiet. The second time I got a room next to the main street. and it was a little noisy because of the traffic. The breakfast was excellent with eggs prepared to order. The front desk and the kitchen personnel were very nice and helpful. The lodge stored my suitcase for one week at no charge.There are many places to eat nearby. I will happily return again.

Room tip: Back rooms away from street
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank PAPUCHO2009
Reviewed 7 April 2018

I loved the staff. Very welcoming and the only staff in my entire stay in South America where I heard the sentence: "if you might need anything, please come to us". I know this is not quite important but small details do help and give a good impression.
The rooms were very cozy and I quite liked them. The bathroom was ok (bathtub with curtain is not mine but at least it was very clean).

Breakfast was good (better than other hostels/hotels I had in the area).
A very good hotel in a central location in Puerto Natales to recommend for 1 to 3 days stay in the port town of Puerto Natales.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank VernLand
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

This small hotel is welcoming and comfortable and ideal if you are taking the Navimag ferry to Puerto Montt. On one day of our stay we spent most of the day in the lounge area and coffee bar and, unlike in some small hotels, we felt no pressure to leave for the day. We sat and caught up,with emails, recharged our phones and generally chilled, enjoying delicious fruit smoothies and coffee from the bar. We only left the hotel to have an excellent massage at the wellness centre next door.
We could not board the ferry until 9 pm we were pleased to be able to stay at the hotel for a good dinner and then walk down the hill to the boarding area.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pennyandnick2018
Reviewed 6 March 2018

We stayed here before and after our hike in Torres de Paine. Very nice rooms, clean and a rustic style. Helpful staff, they also let us leave some luggage that we did not need for our hiking without having to pay any extras.

The only problem was that the room towards the street on our last night was very noisy due to cars running up and down all night and people fighting and screaming. Ask for a room in the inner parts!

Room tip: Ask for a room in the inner parts due to noise from the street
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 6 February 2018

I will start by saying that the staff is really nice and helpful. Having said that, the property itself leaves little to desire if you want a good night's sleep. After 20+ hours of travel, we went to bed at 9:30pm only to be woken at 10pm by the noisy family next door. The walls are so thin at this place that when they bathe and shower next door, it sounds like they're doing that in YOUR room. All the rumbling, music and hallway yelling kept us up and we got maybe 2 hours of sleep. I would pay more at another property for a better night's rest. Having said that, the property is clean with helpful staff.

Date of stay: January 2018