All reviews torres del paine hiking trip would definitely stay here again central location one night eggs the bus national park blinds shower gym fiord natales
Reviewed 16 April 2018

We recently stayed in this hotel for 2 nights either side of a trip to Torres del Paine.

The hotel is in a good location in Puerto Natales. The room was adequate, but quite small. Breakfast is also best described as adequate, but that’s typical for the region. WiFi worked well.

The hotel’s best feature was definitely the staff though. They were extremely helpful in the face of multiple questions, from restaurant recommendations, to discussions of driving routes to the national park, to assisting with bus tickets to printing documents for me.

I was also able to leave the rental car in their car park overnight on a Saturday and they liaised with Europcar to pick it up on Sunday without any need for my involvement.

It did feel a little expensive for the quality of hotel, but overall we were pretty happy with it. Certainly our stay here facilitated us enjoying Puerto Natales and Torres del Paine.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Natalino is a relatively new hotel at Puerto Natales. I arrived there as part of a trip to Torres del Paine hiking trip, which actually was organized by Antares Tourist Operator. The hotel is very well located just one block from the central square and main street of the town. The hotel is very practical. The rooms are simple but comfortable, and they provide all the amenities of a regular hotel. The beds are comfortable, the internet is good (a little bit slow, but good enough for Natales) and the facilities are very good. The breakfast is good enough. The hotel is a very good option to stay a few nights in Puerto Natales.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 27 March 2018

I stayed at Natalie for 4 nights and I would definitely stay here again. The customer service is great, they answered all my questions in the best way possible.
the rooms are pretty big with high ceilings, the shower has a great pressure and good volume of water, something that could be improved is the lighting as bathroom is very dark, however I think is to match the style of the property.
Hotel provides not only toiletries but also a very good hairdryer and straightener, what come handy especially if you visit the place during winter and need to dry your hair quickly before going out :).
they serve a good breakfast and the lovely lady even prepares you fresh scrambled eggs.
there is a tiny pool and gym, looks a bit different from hotel website pictures, unfortunately pool temperature was a bit cold for my taste.
for those that have difficulties to walk ( my brother had a small accident just before getting there) the hotel has lifts.
The hotel is also very stilish compared to others in the area it is about 15min from the bus station and a cab there will cost you around 1500 pesos.
Price is a bit high, but overall I think is worthy and I would stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Okay to stay for one night. Rooms are too small. Location is central and accessible to bus station and restaurants.

Hotel staff at reception was fine and breakfast in the morning was very basic. Gets really hot in summer and no air conditioner in rooms.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 9 February 2018

We stayed at the Hotel Natalino January 2018. We stayed here before and after our 6 day trek of the W. Nice location and property. Room was quiet. Included breakfast was nice but sometimes ran out of critical items like coffee. This worked well for us and I would recommend it.

Date of stay: January 2018