See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

Close to everything in town. The staff were so friendly, I felt welcome in this small but very clean and comfortable hotel. Very accommodating when I was injured offering to bring me breakfast in bed!

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Good price, but insist on hygiene or be prepared to many trips to the dermatologist for those fungal infections.

My toilet had floating residues of excrements from the previous guest, as well as hair on the floor and sink.

Cardboard walls: not only you can hear your neighbours, you can feel them too.

I know other people were happy with this place, but my experience was overpriced and underdelivered

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

Hotel has an attractive cost benefit. Friendly staff, good shower and comfortable bed. It isn't a fancy place, but if you are looking a place to rest after a long day in the park and good price its a good option.
Its well located close by restaurants. City has fancier places of you prefer

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 27 November 2015

Clean and tidy, decent location for accessing the town centre and on street parking. Carmen, who runs the place, is very pleasant and helpful and although the other staff are friendly, they seemed to be more intent on playing with their mobile phones and chatting, rather than seeing to guests. No great problem as they were okay when you gave them a shout. The facilities were okay, breakfast was decent and all in all, not bad for the price.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 22 November 2015 via mobile

Daphne at the front desk was very helpful and easy to communicate with before and during my stay. She helped me arrange bus tickets to Torres del Paine, and also called taxis for us and stored luggage for us during our Trek in the park. The room was basic but comfortable, especially after a long hiking trip. I would recommend this hotel. It is not a 3 star hotel but it is great for what it is: a simple, clean, moderately priced hotel run by good people.

Date of stay: November 2015