All reviews w trek torres del paine oats comfortable beds eggs the owner bread walls are thin common areas are fresh fruit the ground floor equipment hostel cereal hike dorm rodrigo
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

It's a super cosy place with single beds in the dorms, comfy couches & oven in the common area and a big kitchen /dining room. It's located very close to town centre. The owner knows everything about parque nacional Torres del Paine. Perfect!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 20 December 2017

The rooms are really spacious, specially if you stay at the bottom beds. The bathrooms were clean, the staff was pretty attentive and I had eggs at the breakfast. However, besides these good things, I have to say that I had the worst night's sleep of my whole trip through Patagonia. The upstairs space where I slept got really hot at the early morning due to the heating system and the worst part of my experience: I woke up with big bed bugs on my body.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Anderson P
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

This hostel is awesome. I got a shared room with a friend, and it was big and cozy with comfortable beds. The breakfast is great, with oats, cornflakes, eggs and fresh fruit - by far the best I had during my trip in Patagonia.

The best part about this hostel is that the staff is very experienced when it comes to trekking in Torres del Paine. We had several talks with Rodrigo (from the hostel staff) regarding our trek, and he helped us plan our course and rent the appropriate equipment. His help was priceless and was detrimental for the success of our trek.

I definitely recommend this place.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 16 April 2017

We stayed in the private double because it was the same price as two single dorm beds and the room was spacious, clean and had a TV. The heating was a little too effective and very warm. The breakfast was basic but included raw eggs you could cook which was a nice change. Staff were friendly and the hostel included a rental shop for bikes, hiking and camping gear. Bathrooms were clean but there were only a few. The cons were the kitchen although large was crowded with staff cooking and eating all day and most cupboards and the larger fridge were for staff only so we didn't really feel comfortable cooking in there. Also internet was unreliable like most of south america. All in all a good hostel.

Room tip: If you are 2 people get a private room- same price.
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alex88AU
Reviewed 29 January 2017

I rented equipment and stayed 3 nights there. I really enjoyed my stay and i have nothing bad to say. The breakfast was excellent, very unusual for a hostel to have eggs, bread, milk, juice, cereal and fruit. I would absolutely reccomend it

Room tip: Ask for room 4, in my opinion is the best
Date of stay: January 2017