All reviewsthe kitchenw trekrental shopcamping geareggsdefinitely recommend this placeoatsbreadcommon areas arewalls are thincomfortable bedsfresh fruitthe ground floortrekking in torres del painesouth americaequipmenthostel
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

This hostel is awesome. I got a shared room with a friend, and it was big and cozy with comfortable beds. The breakfast is great, with oats, cornflakes, eggs and fresh fruit - by far the best I had during my trip in Patagonia.

The best part about this hostel is that the staff is very experienced when it comes to trekking in Torres del Paine. We had several talks with Rodrigo (from the hostel staff) regarding our trek, and he helped us plan our course and rent the appropriate equipment. His help was priceless and was detrimental for the success of our trek.

I definitely recommend this place.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 16 April 2017

We stayed in the private double because it was the same price as two single dorm beds and the room was spacious, clean and had a TV. The heating was a little too effective and very warm. The breakfast was basic but included raw eggs you could cook which was a nice change. Staff were friendly and the hostel included a rental shop for bikes, hiking and camping gear. Bathrooms were clean but there were only a few. The cons were the kitchen although large was crowded with staff cooking and eating all day and most cupboards and the larger fridge were for staff only so we didn't really feel comfortable cooking in there. Also internet was unreliable like most of south america. All in all a good hostel.

Room Tip: If you are 2 people get a private room- same price.
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alex88AU
Reviewed 29 January 2017

I rented equipment and stayed 3 nights there. I really enjoyed my stay and i have nothing bad to say. The breakfast was excellent, very unusual for a hostel to have eggs, bread, milk, juice, cereal and fruit. I would absolutely reccomend it

Room Tip: Ask for room 4, in my opinion is the best
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 10 January 2017

One of the cleanest and Mose cute hostel I've ever stayed in. Lacking a terrasse. But nice staff, I did the full day Torres del Paine tour, which is good value for money for what you see !
Super well equipped kitchen, super clean, great breakfast (with yogurt, and fruits, which is rare in hostels) best bed I've ever had in a hostel, and nice staff.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

Clean rooms, nice staff, good breakfast and warm living room with sofas and wide range of books !
Kitchen equiped and towels provided.
Very close to the main streets and port.
We loved our stay. Well recomended!

Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple