All reviews the kitchen w trek torres del paine great hostal equipment rental decent breakfast the bus didn t work eggs own meals national park oats comfortable beds bed dorm the owner bread common areas are
Reviewed 29 January 2017

I rented equipment and stayed 3 nights there. I really enjoyed my stay and i have nothing bad to say. The breakfast was excellent, very unusual for a hostel to have eggs, bread, milk, juice, cereal and fruit. I would absolutely reccomend it

Room tip: Ask for room 4, in my opinion is the best
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 10 January 2017

One of the cleanest and Mose cute hostel I've ever stayed in. Lacking a terrasse. But nice staff, I did the full day Torres del Paine tour, which is good value for money for what you see !
Super well equipped kitchen, super clean, great breakfast (with yogurt, and fruits, which is rare in hostels) best bed I've ever had in a hostel, and nice staff.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

Clean rooms, nice staff, good breakfast and warm living room with sofas and wide range of books !
Kitchen equiped and towels provided.
Very close to the main streets and port.
We loved our stay. Well recomended!

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 8 December 2016

Lili Patagonicos could be the perfect hostel were it not for the fact that it is very noisy. I was in bedroom 8 (3 beds) which is behind the reception area. It was a nice room with a comfortable single bed, bedside table, light, electric socket and heater (needed when I stayed). However, the walls are paper thin and the reception area was noisy at both ends of the days i.e. At 6am with people leaving and midnight with people arriving. Other guests told me it was equally bad upstairs by the kitchen / communal area. I think the problem and therefore the solution lies with the staff. They themselves are noisy. If they were to talk quietly before 7am and after 11pm then guests would talk quietly too. This is a town where people are needing to rest either before or after strenuous hiking so it's not rocket science. The kitchen is a good size and well equipped for cooking your own meals while self-service breakfast is good.

Room tip: as far away for the reception or kitchen as possible
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Ginny G
Reviewed 16 October 2016

We stayed here for 3 nights (2 before and 1 after our trek) in the twin room with private bathroom. Apparently one staff member had made a mistake at our arrival and given us the room for cheaper than the actual price. This was of course an unpleasant surprise when we reserved for the night after our trek and had to pay more than for the first 2. But to be honest the original price made more sense for this beautiful room. It was a little over our budget but absolutely worth the money. Room and bathroom were super clean, the beds were very comfortable, nice and soft towels and soap were included. The bathroom was super nice and seemed very new. It even had a small bathtub. Both rooms had a heater which was very much needed in the beginning of October! Unfortunately, the one in the bathroom didn't work on our last night there so the bathroom got freezing over night.
Breakfast was good. The regular toast and marmelade but also cereal similar to "Special K" and oats and lots of fruit were provided.

We also rented the equipment for our trek in the hostel and were very happy with this decision. The sleeping bags were new, the tent seemed new as well. Everything worked great and the prices were okay. (I only wouldn't recommend renting the tent here because of its design. The flaps at the bottom are meant to let the rain drain to the ground. But as soon as you camp on dirt, which you will, the tent will become very dirty. With a different design without the flaps that doesn't happen!)

Date of stay: October 2016