“Delicious with a Good Cause”
Review of Haven

Haven
Ranked #11 of 1,088 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Description: Please check special closing times/days on our website. Thank you! // HAVEN Training Restaurant creates new life prospects for disadvantaged young adults, teaching them valuable work & life skills, while treating you with delicious, honest food that loves you right back. Come experience HAVEN. Where helping tastes good.
Reviewed 7 March 2018

I visited this place solo and enjoyed a tasty meal. I ordered a bottle of water, Khmer Lok Lak, and my most favorite: bananas in coconut milk for dessert. The service was great, the atmosphere was pleasant, and the food was genuinely delicious. With a final check total of $15, it was my most expensive meal in Cambodia, but that's still cheap by American standards, and I didn't mind since I felt like my money was going to a good cause. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Jessica P
Write a ReviewReviews (1,739)

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Delicious food in a lovely garden. Had khmer curry, mango salad and peppered beef. Everything was nice. Service was super friendly but be patient because it takes it time. I guess is part of the training they do and its ok. Suggest to make a reservation.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

I was recommended to eat here by my son. I booked my table via email and Steffi was quick to confirm my booking. My tuck tuck driver had no problem finding the restaurant although it is in a side street away from the main lights. It is set in a garden and immediately you feel calm and peaceful. This is a training restaurant and their ‘family’ are the orphans and rural kids who need help to get trained for jobs in the tourist industry. The servers are very good and are a credit to the team here. The food is delicious. My only problem was ordering far too much as the portions are very generous. However I did manage 4 courses! Steffi met me and we chatted during the evening. The whole experience was brilliant and I can’t praise the staff and the food highly enough. Only wish I had had time to come back again. My tuck tuck driver came back to pick me up at the agreed tome to round off a perfect evening.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Great food. Must book or it is a gamble. We lucked out as on the two of us could squeeze on a small recently vacated table. Also there were only two tables free the next evening. Fish filet with green.mango, beef lol lak after shsred satay sticks were excellent.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Good service and food at this popular spot in Siem Reap. Didn’t book but advise to in busy holiday season as tables were limited.