Viroth's Hotel
US$114
US$57
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$65
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$46
Priceline
US$165
  • Pool
1,150 results
All reviewsvintage mercedesvintage rolls roycestylish hotelangkor watpub streetpool viewamazing hoteltuk tukthe salt water poolquiet streetloved this hotelbreakfast was deliciousan oasisrooms are spaciouscold towelsno elevatorairport transfer
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

If you glance at some of my other reviews, you will see I have been very lucky to visit so many fabulous hotels. We arrived here immediately after 2 nights at the excellent Belmond in Siem Reap (see review)... however, what the Viroth offers for its price point is spectacular.

We had the largest suite, for a third of the price of the Belmond and loved every minute of our stay.

The architecture is fabulous with a wonderful contemporary twist on 1950s architecture. Rooms are furnished with restored 1950’s classic furniture.

Breakfast was excellent and so many beautiful communal areas to sit and relax in the shade.

It was all topped off by a free transfer to the airport in a classic Merc.

If you are lucky enough to visit Siem Reap, get in early and book this true gem of a hotel.

Congratulations to the owners, architect, designers and staff, you deserve your recent rating as tripadviser’s hotel of the year...

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank apawley
saayvirothhotel, General Manager at Viroth's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear Valued guests,

Foremost I would like to genuinely thank you for sharing with fellow travelers this delightful feedback about our hotel on Trip Advisor.

The team and myself are feeling extremely contented to have been able to deliver you with the highest level of service and thank you so much for highlighting the signature services and facilities offered by Viroth’s Hotel.

Thank you again for your loyalty in our hotel and I am personally looking forward to welcome you back at Viroth’s Hotel, during your next stay in Cambodia.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

We recently stayed here for 3 nights and it is an oasis of a calm in a busy city. How a previous reviewer can describe it as ‘tired’ is beyond me . The hotel is only 3 years old and has style in both the public areas and bedrooms which are contemporary and very comfortable. The staff are the most polite and helpful I have ever come across.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ricbro1308

Dear Valued guests,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your trip to Siem Reap, Cambodia. I am truly happy to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us. It was indeed a pleasure to have been of service to you. My staff and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Viroth's Hotel last June. Room was spacious and clean, in-house spa was good and location was convenient (10 minutes walk to Pub Street). Excellent all-round. Just a side note, many reviewers here have raved about the vintage car airport transfer but we got just a normal car. Not a big deal unless it matters to you. Also, Viroth's Restaurant isn't located in the same building but down the road. Worth the short walk there as the food was excellent and reasonably priced.

Stayed: June 2017

Dear Valued guests,

Thank you for staying with us and for your review of our hotel. I am very pleased to learn of your great satisfaction while staying with us. We are truly happy to have been of service to you and certainly look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Viroth’s Hotel was the highlight of our trip to Thailand and Cambodia. Stunning architecture and interior design. Comfortable and stylish bedroom. Great breakfasts by the pool could be a cause of overeating! Care and attention lavished on guests. Examples: a cold towel was always offered by the porter on our return to the hotel and on leaving on or after mosquito repellent was too. I left a MacBook charger in the wall socket when we vacated our room. Housekeeping had checked the room, found it, and called reception to advise us to wait before we had got into the taxi! The staff were willing to spend as much time as we needed to knowledgeably discuss options for visiting the temples of Angkor Archaeological Park. The guide they provided (Chamrong) was able to discuss historical and contemporary issues in good English. The antique cars to bring guests to and from the airport are a nice touch even if not always available. The only minor weakness was that some of the dining room staff had poor English and dishes sometimes arrived in odd order to the table. Breakfast orders were filled in on slips of paper by guests to minimise things being lost in translation. However the F&B Manager was excellent and they offered special once-off dishes at breakfast occasionally. All in all, tremendous value for money by Western standards even if a bit expensive locally and I give them a 10/10 rating unhesitatingly.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank hellard1861

Dear Valued guests,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback and generous compliments for our team members; they are indeed thrilled to see your comments. We thank you for staying with us and look forward to welcome you back to your home in Siem Reap.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

I was recommended the Viroth's hotel by multiple friends and with it's #1 rating worldwide, I came to the hotel with very high expectations. All of these were met, and then some.

From the moment you are collected from the airport the staff are on point, and when you arrive you are greeted with a cold refreshing towel and iced tea. The check in process is easy and indepth (informing you of all of the hotels facilities etc) which is nice when you first arrive. You are whisked up to your room and what beautiful rooms they are! You will be shown through the room and then left to relax.

The pool is heaven pretty much a Goldilocks temperature (not too hot not too cold), the sun beds are comfortable, and the staff service the pool area excellently (even going above and beyond making me a cocktail that wasn't on the menu).

Breakfast every day is amazing with the staff always being super attentive, to the point where they even went out and got maple syrup for us which made us feel incredibly valued and looked after.

The day spa was magic (we opted for the 3 hour package) which was heaven and we both walked away completely carefree. We celebrated 2 birthdays while visiting, and both birthday boys were completely looked after by the fabulous staff.

I would like to mention a very big thank you to Vandy and his incredible F & B team (special mentions to Tine, Sothen and Chivin) and also a big thank you to Nita and Chivin for looking after us. Thanks again to Saay and all of your team, you have truly lived up to your reputation.

Being a travel agent I am fussy as hell, and I can honestly say that you will have the most incredible holiday here (the only holiday I have felt completely relaxed), so much so that we have already booked next year! See you again soon!

Room Tip: We stayed in 117 which was amazing, there was a funeral on so maybe ask for the other side as we got a little noise
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mitchellp22

Dear Valued guests,

It’s a true pleasure to read your kind review on Trip Advisor. I am happy to know that our luxurious accommodations and staff services added to the success of your trip. My team joins me in thanking you for making us your preferred choice and we all look forward to welcoming you soon again.