Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
US$56
US$45
US$118
US$53
Agoda.com
Okay 1 Villa(Siem Reap)(Great Value!)
US$15
US$43
US$38
  • Breakfast included
1,236 results
All reviewsvintage mercedesvintage rolls roycestylish hotela la carte breakfastpub streetangkor wattuk tukrooms are spaciouspool viewquiet streetan oasiscold towelswithin easy walking distanceamazing hotelthe salt water poolspa treatmentsbreakfast was delicious
Reviewed 9 February 2018

Great value for money. Awesome staff and great location. Very attentive staff. They pick you up in a vintage car. We had a Mercedes 1962. Great rooms with modern furnishings. Nice pool and great ambiance. Must have the tamarind drink. Yummy!!!

Room Tip: Clean and large.
Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
saayvirothhotel, General Manager at Viroth's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Dear Valued gusts,

1Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your trip to Siem Reap, Cambodia. I am truly happy to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us. It was indeed a pleasure to have been of service to you. My staff and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

This is one of the nicest hotels I've stayed in. It is small, beautifully designed with lush foliage throughout the public areas and an oasis of peace and quiet. The small breakfast/ dining area looks out on to the swimming pool - a lovely area and swimming in an empty pool as dusk falls after a hot day's sightseeing added to the charm. We had a room with a city view, which in fact didn't have much of a view but that didn't matter as the large balcony was completely surrounded by plants making it very secluded and sheltered. The room was large, beautifully furnished with a couch and sitting area. The bed was very comfy too! There are rooms with a pool view. The staff are wonderful - they are so friendly and helpful , couldn't do enough for us and made us feel a special individual even though we were only there a few days. We were very sad to leave.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Chris O
saayvirothhotel, General Manager at Viroth's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Dear Valued guests,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to review our property on TripAdvisor.

What a wonderful comment! We are very pleased and satisfied to read your positive and detailed review. I am happy that we catered to your needs during your stay in our property. Your kinds word will be shared with all of our staffs as encouragement.

We truly hope to see you again very soon at Viroth’s Hotel.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

We arrived at Viroth's (the final stop on an 18-day trip) and were instantly charmed. Cool towels infused with a minty tingle, a cup of welcoming tea, and the absolutely gorgeous lounge/pool area made for a very happy welcome. We had a mix up regarding one room that resulted in one of our group being relegated to a sofa bed -- this was not the fault of Viroth's, but we were disappointed that there wasn't much to be done to fix the problem. But despite that issue, all five of us just loved the hotel. The food was wonderful (including a very generous breakfast made to order). A very nice bar supplied lovely cocktails. And in addition to those refreshing towels on each return after sightseeing, the staff also offered a quick spritz of insect repellent as we left each evening. And ultimately, Viroth's made a very welcome accommodation to our group -- allowing us to use a suite until 6 p.m. on the day of our late-evening departure. It was a gesture we really appreciated and allowed us to enjoy a long, relaxing day at the hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kathlene C

Dear Valued guests,

We are pleased to read your review following your stay at Viroth’s Hotel,
It is very satisfying to read your wonderful comments. Our staff are doing their best to offer you an incredible experience and I would like to thank you for highlighting their work. Your review is a source of motivation for our team and I will look forward to sharing it.

We are eagerly awaiting to welcome you again in Siem Reap!

Reviewed 6 February 2018

Viroth's hotel is the place to retire to after a hot, busy day of Temple viewing or shopping. The staff are brilliant and the hotel is immaculate. We had a pool view room on the second floor overlooking the pool, very quiet and relaxing.
Breakfast is very good with a varied selection. If you cant see what you want, ask the staff, if they can get it they will!
Always room around the pool for a quick dip.
Cherry on the cake was being collected at the airport after an 18.5 hour journey by a 60's Mercedes benz.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple

Reviewed 6 February 2018

We had the opportunity to stay at the Viroth hotel for a week in mid-January. It is not like well know major luxury hotel chains, it is a small boutique hotel that does everything exceptionally well. And for me I do mean everything, check in, bar, restaurant, pool, gym, spa, breakfast and rooms.

The staff and management are a true delight and professional. The service is excellent and unobtrusive.

The rooms are designer, spotlessly clean and serviced twice a day. The pool area (sun and shade) is a delight as is the spa and gym.

Cold hand towels on returning after a day out, always on offer.

Whilst the highlights of Siem Reap town are a short walk away, the restaurant of the hotel has simply elegant dishes that are very reasonably priced, again with the great service. The Viroth Restaurant (with a larger menu) is a 10 minute walk away and also is well worth a visit.

The area is getting a little busy (at least on our stay) and the hotel remains a quiet dignified place to stay.

Simply put, if I was back in that part of the world or simply wanted an excellent hotel to fly and flop Viroth would be on the top of the list.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MontagueMelbourne

Dear Valued guests,

Foremost I would like to genuinely thank you for sharing with fellow travelers this delightful feedback about our hotel on Trip Advisor.

The team and myself are feeling extremely contented to have been able to deliver you with the highest level of service and thank you so much for highlighting the signature services and facilities offered by Viroth’s Hotel.

Thank you again for your loyalty in our hotel and I am personally looking forward to welcome you back at Viroth’s Hotel, during your next stay in Cambodia.