All reviewsrooftop barkingfisher roompub streetkandal villageboutique hotelgreeted with cold towelstop floornight marketlovely boutiquereturn to siem reaptuk tukbed was very comfortablehotel poolsmiling staffbeautiful hotelenjoyable staynight life
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I have booked for two nights via Agoda and arrived the hotel around 21:00. After checking in, the manager informed us that there are not any rooms due to overbooking. The hotel side prepared Anjali hotel located far from city center and requested us to check out early morning at 5:00 am, even I have a plan to go Angkor Wat. I rejected this request and left my belongings until end of my visiting ancient sites. I was so disappointed the hotel doesn’t consider meaning of booking continuous two nights at this hotel. And Aviary hotel did not pay attention I couldn’t go Pub street due to changing hotel where far away from Pub Street.
I have shifted to Aviary hotel after my visiting Angkor Wat at 13:00 next day.
The hotel side prepared upgraded room for me. And I could spend good time at this hotel.
Basically it is good hotel due to good hospitality and nice location. I hope that nearest upgraded hotel should be prepared near Pub Street in case of overbooking, not to cause opportunity loss regarding the hotel location.
I really hope to stay again this hotel without any troubles.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
MakaraTith, Manager at The Aviary Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Dear Kuroko,

Thanks you very much for staying with us.
We are sorry about moving your first night stay.
We glad that you had enjoyed your last night stay with us.

We are really appreciating for your kind understanding.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

We stayed here for four nights and really liked the hotel - it appears very fresh and new and has a modern but interesting decor.
The hotel is a short distance from one of the main roads and is a short walk to the pubs and restaurants. The staff were very friendly and spoke good English which is a bonus. Breakfast had a good selection for both Western and Asian tastes.
The hotel has a bar and cafe which are not overly expensive as hotel bars etc normally - we ate and drank at both and enjoyed it but we were the only ones there so don't expect much atmosphere.
I would classify this hotel as good four star hotel - I've only not given it 5/5 for my review as I did have an issue with noise from the building site next door which woke us up early each morning (approx 8am). This is obviously nothing the hotel can prevent and will hopefully not last for long - I would definitely stay here again if I came back to Siem Reap.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
MakaraTith, Manager at The Aviary Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Dear Guests,

It was a great feedback about the hotel such as decoration, location, good selection of breakfast, bar, cafe and our staffs.
We glad that you enjoyed your stay in Siem Reap. However, we are sorry about the noise from our neighbor disturbance during your stay here.

We wish you had arrived home safely. We hope to welcome you again in the future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel is quiet and tranquil. The bed is the best I have experienced in any hotel. The pool is refreshing after touring all day and just a short walk away are plenty of nice restaurants but avoid Pub street if you crave peace and quiet at dinner.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
3  Thank lotustc

Dear lotustc,

What's a wonderful feedback!
We glad that you enjoyed the experience during your stay in Siem Reap.

We believed you had arrived home safe and sound.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

A very good, modern and nice hotel. Big rooms, clean and friendly staff. Good location. Excelent brakfast. Nice pool area, but not many hours of sunshine. No gym. Unfortunately many added extra service charges.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Kristina F,

Thank you very much for staying with us during your trip to Sim Reap.
We are delighted to hear that you liked many things about our the hotel.
We are sorry to hear about not enough sun at the pool and no gym in the hotel. In 2019, we will have a new gym and open rooftop pool. The fact is the hotel adds 5% service charge on other expenses.

Please kindly tell us what have we been charge many extra service charges?

We wish you had arrive home safely.

Best regards,

Reviewed 23 February 2018

We enjoyed three nights at the Aviary Hotel with a group of traveling friends. The lobby and next-door pool are lovely with a nice sense of respite from the activity of the street. The rooms were good-sized and clean, with convenient access by elevator or central stairway off the lobby. The cafe for breakfast was very good with fruit and juice selection, made-to-order eggs, granola and pastries. Our group liked the rooftop bar for happy hour with fun cocktails - you can also order drinks and food at the pool. The staff was very kind and greeted us with cool cloths or glasses of water after our excursions. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
2  Thank Mauralela

Dear Mauralela,

What's a wonderful feedback!
Thank you very much for recommending us on trip advisor.
We glad that everyone enjoyed the experience during your stay in Siem Reap.
Thanks for mentioned about hotel, lovely lobby, pool, good sized of room and clean, very good breakfast, happy hour at the rooftop bar and very kind staffs.
We believe you had arrived home safe and sound.