All reviews rooftop bar kingfisher room urban oasis pub street kandal village boutique hotel night market short walk return to siem reap beautiful hotel top floor tuk tuk lovely boutique travel agent ceiling fan central location enjoyable stay
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

The Aviary is a stylish boutique hotel right in the heat of the town.

Besides being super stylish and having super friendly staff, great food and even better cocktails at the roof top bar. The hotel has 2 restaurants also. Everything on offer is exceptional value for money.

Location wise it could not be better and is easy to walk all the city attractions such as the old market and pub street. Try Kendall village close buy for some designer shopping and also Hot Rod a new Thai Khmer fusion restaurant that's just opened close by.

The rooms are super comfortable and have great design details which make it a great place to stay for all travelers to this amazing ancient city.

Can thoroughly recommend this great home away from home.

3  Thank PeterR52
MakaraTith, Manager at The Aviary Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2016

Dear Peter R,

A warm greeting from The Aviary Hotel, Siem Reap Cambodia.

Thank you very much for your sharing review on tripadvisor.
We are really appreciated for your feedback: heart of the town, super stylish, super friendly staff, great food and even better cocktails at the roof top bar. Restaurants value for money. Location easy to walk all the city attractions such as the old market and pub street, Kandal village is closed to some designer shopping and other restaurants, rooms are super comfortable and have great design details which make it a great place to stay for all travelers to this amazing ancient city.

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

We just enjoyed four fabulous nights at this gorgeous property!! I can highly recommend this hotel and had the pleasure of staying in a deluxe room. The pool was ideal and the cocktail bar was fantastic as well. But what stood out the most was the outstanding customer service all the staff provided. Always smiling!! A+++

2  Thank Andomelbourne

Dear Andomelbourner,

A warm greeting from The Aviary Hotel, Siem Reap Cambodia.

Thank you very much for your sharing review on tripadvisor.
We are really appreciated for your feedback: enjoyed four fabulous nights at this gorgeous property!! The pool was ideal and the cocktail bar was fantastic as well. The most was the outstanding customer service all the staff provided. Always smiling!! A+++

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Walkable distance to pub street but don't get me wrong it's not on a busy noisy street! Very beautiful hotel with nice decorations! Perfect for couples. Hotel is newly open for less than a year so things are new. Rooms are big with balcony. Also they have a roof top bar!

6  Thank Nickma523

Dear Nick_FCHK,

A warm greeting from The Aviary Hotel, Siem Reap Cambodia.

Thank you very much for your sharing "Nice location " review on tripadvisor.
We are really appreciated for your feedback: Walk able distance to pub street but don't get me wrong it's not on a busy noisy street! Very beautiful hotel with nice decorations! Perfect for couples. Hotel is newly open for less than a year so things are new. Rooms are big with balcony. Also they have a roof top bar!. I've shared your valued feedback to our team and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

This was my first visit to Cambodia was not sure of this hotel the travel agent or should I say the golf travel agent picked it. I will say was not happy at first because did not get to research it. I must say this was a great hotel in all aspects Breakfast, eating lunch and dinner and drinks at the bar. They have a dessert café also and it was good. Oh did I say good reasonable prices. Now the service was what was so great when ever I either enter a door or exit a door there was someone there to greet me with a hello or a have a good day. The cool drink upon entering the hotel with a cool towel. This was one of the hotels that the employees really move around to assist the guest.

Room tip: all the rooms in our group were nice rooms
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
5  Thank carry0ut

Dear carry0ut,

A warm greeting from The Aviary Hotel, Siem Reap Cambodia.

Thank you very much for your sharing "Great Service" review on tripadvisor.
I've shared your valued feedback to our team about you were having a great Breakfast, lunch and dinner and drinks at the bar, a dessert café were good.
We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

A great new hotel with really welcoming staff. Funky design with some great artwork and really nice rooms. We had a great stay and would highly recommend the hotel to others. The hotel showcases local artists who are doing some really nice stuff and the staff really looked after us. We were even given a room upgrade which was a lovely surprise. Kim in particular was fantastic with our son and made our stay really enjoyable.

Only for a couple of minor things and we would have given it 5/5. Open walkways to some of the rooms were exposed to the rain and staff spent a bit of time mopping it up afterward, the rooms are arranged around a central pool area which seems to amplify noise so the rooms aren't the quietest we've come across, breakfast buffet was a bit uninspiring and some of the dishes were hit and miss. We could see management paying attention to this and discussing future options so no doubt this will improve. I'd just like to reiterate these are only minor points and they would not stop me recommending this hotel to others.

1  Thank mccools
MakaraTith, Manager at The Aviary Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2016

Dear mccools,

A warm greeting from The Aviary Hotel, Siem Reap Cambodia.

Thank you very much for your sharing "Fresh, Bright and Welcoming with a Hint of Funkiness" feedback on worldwide online readers, tripadvisor.
I've shared your valued feedback about the hotel such funcky design, nice room, room upgrade.
I also have shared to Kim, She is a great woman helping other colleagues and ready to assist our customers.

Our management teams have noticed on a couple of minor things and we believe that will be improving in the future.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.