Apsara Palace Resort
US$57
US$41
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$66/night.

US$102
US$53
Agoda.com
US$46
US$49
US$47
Agoda.com
US$52
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$65
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

US$42
US$165
  • Pool
US$134
US$108
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 22 October 2017

This hotel is some distance from the city center of Siem Reap. I told my hotel manager that my meeting would be in Apsara Hotel, the one near the airport along National Road 6. He assigned a hotel tuktuk to bring me to Apsara hotel. Turned out, our meeting is in another Apsara hotel a few minutes away. Apsara is a popular name being a female spirit of the clouds and waters in Hindu and Buddhist mythology, according to Wikipedia.

The meeting rooms in Apsara Palace were good. Spacious, well lighted, well ventilated and had good audio. Buffet featured many local dishes which I think is terrific.

Why the 4-star.. our meeting room was in the second floor but we had to go down to the ground floor for the comfort room. I think this is a major bummer.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Hotel Room is clean. Staff are friendly. Stay at ground floor and you will get your own verandah facing the pool. Hotel Buffet has too many local dishes. Location is a little remote from downtown but only 8 minutes from airport. Be careful with FOC transport to airport. Hotel has only one van so you may need to leave early.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Room & bathroom are very clean. They can arrange a good tour package for you if you need it. The tuk tuk that we hired from the hotel took us to the town for dinner, waited for us, and even took us around the town for a brief sightseeing!
I think May is not a prime time for visitors, so I get to spend a lovely time around the temples. From the huge ticketing counter building, I can imagine the number of tourists coming here during peak season!

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

I rated it average due to though i have a pleasant sleep the bed was comfortable 1 day when i got back to my hotel room i found a tiny creature still moving and it blended so well with the floor i almost step on it.. ta-da cocroach!!

Food wise the breakfast n lunch was horrible . I only eat bread spread with butter and the butter used is not quality type .. in a bowl type

Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Emily S
Reviewed 6 March 2016

Beautiful hotel! but staff is lacking first aid knowledge and service! We stayed at this hotel last month. One of my family members accidently fell on the ceramic tile floor. Because the lobby is designed in a way that has an extra step off the ground in the waiting area. It took a long time for the staff to arrive. She hit the floor very hard on the knee. There is no ambulance or any managers to come and help us. The staff just told us the hospital is right across the street. We then jumped on the tuk tuk and went to the hospital. The staff definitely requires training on scenario like this, and it is frustrating to see how helpless tourists are in an undeveloped country.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled with family