Angkor Magic Tree
US$120
US$117
US$165
  • Pool
All reviewshotel interior iswood carvingsmarble floorsstaff are extremely helpful and friendlylobby area isswimming pooltuk tukrooms were very clean and comfortablemagnificent hotelpub streetsiem reap airporthotel managerangkor watvery comfortable staynice poolshort driveclose to the airport
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Staff is very, very helpful, friendly, well-mannered. The rooms are nice and clean. The interior of the hotel is very interesting. Pool is a bit small but definitely okay. Excellent value/money ratio, possibly the best I've seen!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Orientalpalaceresort, オーナー at Angkor Magic Tree, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Amazing service, awesome pool and away from all the noise! Was only suppose to stay here for three nights but ended up staying for over a week! Will definitely be coming back to stay.

I would also like to recommend our tuk tuk driver Mr. Vanna! The hotel had recommended him as a driver and what a gem he is! Good English, super reliable, awesome sense of humour and very informative. Took us on multiple day tours and was not disappointed! Ph: +85515340079 :)

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Orientalpalaceresort, マネージャー at Angkor Magic Tree, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Reviewed 30 July 2017

I stayed at the HKN in April and the first that came to my mind was WOW!
The interior of the hotel made with beautiful red polished wood and marble impeccable floors just stood out right in my face.
The rooms are so spacious and you'll feel more like you're staying in a grand house, a feel most like home from home.

I was supposed to stay just 1 night as I had arrived at Siem Riep 1 day earlier than expected and had another hotel already booked where I would stay for the week, but I like HKN so much, that I cancelled the other hotel to stay there.

The stuff are so friendly. They'll make you feel warm and help you in any request you may have plus the place was so clean and beautiful, you just won't want to leave.

They say 2-3 days in Siem Riep is enough, but for me, I stayed 1 week and felt I could stay more, specially in a hotel like that with nice pool to relax by after all you day trips.

I super highly recommend and will definitely be staying again whenever around.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Dionathan D

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Nice comfortable hotel. Staff were very friendly and made for a relaxing stay. They provided good tuk tuks at good prices. Only ate breakfast in the hotel and was very nice (had Cambodian noodles not western options)

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2017

My partner and I stayed here for 4 nights whilst visiting Siem Reap. On arrival we were amazed by the wooden reception. It's amazing!

We were greeted by the friendly receptionist who offered us a cold towel and welcome drink. She suggested some things for us to do during our stay and told us she would be able to book us a taxi or tuk tuk whenever we needed it.

Our room was on the second floor, overlooking the pool. It was very spacious, clean and cold (great air con). The bathroom was also good, however the drain may have been a bit blocked because each time we showered the bathroom flooded. The shower however, was excellent!

We ate at the hotel only once for dinner as we didn't enjoy the food. However, breakfast was great - highly suggest the pancakes.

After exploring Siem Reap we would retreat to the pool each day. I think we may have been the only people staying because we never saw another guest and no one was ever using the pool - such a treat to have a private pool. The pool grounds were well kept, the loungers always had fresh towels and the service was great.

Overall we would recommend staying at HKN as a budget choice.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple