All reviewssim cardmr chetspa suitebreakfast choices areper person per dayincredible hospitalitypub streetcomplimentary laundrytuk tukwalking distance to the old marketmango passion fruithotel teamfree upgradehuge bathtubhotel basedprivate carshort stroll
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Privilege boutique for 4 days during our visit to Siem Reap. Their service level was the best that I have ever experienced. Extremely friendly, polite and accommodating staff. Breakfast was great too.

Would definitely recommend this.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Bunna P, General Manager at The Privilege Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Dear Sonal b,

Thank you for sharing us your excellent review here.

Our management and staff are very thankful for the opportunity you have given us to serve you and nothing else could ever make our day better than making our valuable guest truly satisfied.

We hope you will come back and give us another opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

What a great boutique hotel with something like 12 rooms. Great staff, nice amenities, away from the chaos of the Old City but still walkable to city core. Staff goes out of there way to please. A very good value for the price point. Stayed 5 days but could easily stayed longer. They will pick you up at the airport complimentary.

Room Tip: All rooms face the pool but second floor would be better
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Russell1078,

Thank you for taking the time to review us with your compliment here.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our facilities and services provided by our staff during your stay.

We do hope there will be some time you would come back and give us the opportunity to serve you again upon your returning visit in the future.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed in the Privilege Boutique for 5 nights and that was the warmest stay that I have ever experienced. From check-in, Jasmine and Anna (I am not sure if I got the names correct) greeted us and helped us a lot on our inquiries. They even provided me with a free sim-card to use in SR. Everytime I came across they would greet you with your name which made me feel like at home.

The staffs were all nice and eager to help you with anything. They kept a good portfolio with guests, sometimes I just went down to front desk and they knew what I want before I said a word!! And they provided free laundry service (4 pieces per day), which is a great help to the sand and mud while site visit.

The breakfast didn’t have much choice but enough to fill your stomach. They have set up tables aside the pool so you can enjoy your breakfast with a great view and can even sent your order to your room.

I feel so warm and well-served in the privilege boutique and I would definitely come back again.

Andy

Dear Andy C,

Thank you very much for your kind words given in this review.

Without a chance you offered us to serve you, it wouldn’t be possible we got to know you at this personal level.

Thank you for trusting our service and we look forward to welcoming and serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

A nice hotel with a lovely pool and lovely staff.

Pros:
- good location, 5-10 min walk from pub street
- lovely staff who were always happy to help
- really nice pool
- large room, clean, and modern

Cons:
- privacy: the pool is in the centre of the hotel, so everybody can see down closely from their balcony. To get natural light in the bedroom you needed to open a huge glass door window, but the bed aligned with this and others would've been able to see directly to the bed. The only window faced onto a nearby room and was next to the bed, so this was the same problem
- the breakfast isn't very good. The staff at breakfast are lovely, however. It is a la carte, so we ordered a range of things. The fruit and croissants were lovely. However, the eggs and bacon dish I ordered wasn't very nice, and the toast came out after I had almost finished. My pancakes weren't nice either. I think breakfast could be improved.
- we arranged a driver for the day to see the temples for a full day (45USD). We arranged this for the following day too. When we checked out we were told our second day was 55USD because we had seen sunrise, but we weren't informed of this before.

All in all, a pleasant stay with a few things to consider.

Stayed: December 2017

Dear Elliekate95,

Thank you for sharing the review following your stay with us.

We are pleased learn that our staff and location were at your happiness.

It is true that our pool is centrally located in the premise and this earns great satisfaction from many other guests so far.
We definitely have day light curtains for all balcony doors which serves duties as barrier while guests relax outdoor and do not wish others to witness the room interior.
Our resident hosts have clearly communicated upon arrangement of your sight-seeing on different options and costs, however, we will enhance our communication level.

All the feedback , room privacy/breakfast/communication is invaluable to us and your comments are most certainly taken into consideration as we work continually improve our high standards.

I believe that the above did not detract too much from an enjoyable stay and that I will have the chance to personally welcome your returning trip.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

We started our trip through Cambodia in the Privilege Boutique - and it couldn’t have started better. We had problems with delayed flights, and still the hotel made sure we were picked up at the airport. On our arrival we were upgraded to a suit - a wonderful room! The poolside was extremely nice, breakfast quite tasty. The bestbthing, however, is the impeccable service of Seiha and his team - we have barely had more warmhearted and polite hosts before. Thank you very much fornthe wonderful time!

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Bunna P, General Manager at The Privilege Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Dear Bjoern J,

We know you are busy but still manage to leave us your comments here.

Thank you for all the kind words you are sharing and we are delighted that the staff made it to their personal happiness to meet over your satisfaction.

We would be grateful if you give us another chance to serve you again in the future.