The Privilege Floor by LOTUS BLANC
US$113
US$65
Agoda.com
US$46
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$72
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$134
US$105
US$151
US$28
Priceline
US$165
  • Pool
2,239 results
All reviewsdamnak loungepersonal conciergelandmark packageangkor watmobile phonespecial thanksa la carte breakfastprivate drivertuk tukbeautiful hotelexcellent stayamazing servicestay in siem reaphotel stafftour guideairport pickrooms are spacious
Reviewed 4 October 2015

We stayed at the Lotus Blanc for 4 nights and initially booked it because it earned the Certificate of Excellence award. It was a very safe choice indeed. Service was excellent, there was always staff around to make sure they attend to your every need. They were very attentive and ready to accommodate us in every way. Anna was the manager on the Privilege Floor and was very kind and extremely helpful (ask them to put you on the Privilege Floor). The room was very large, with modern designs and features, a king size bed that was so comfy we didn't want to leave it... great when we were back physically exhausted from our temple visits! The bathroom is also large, neat and impeccable. There was a rain shower and that was one of the best things in our stay!! When we missed breakfast at the restaurant on the ground floor because of being late, they offered it to us for free in their other restaurant on the Privilege floor. Quiet and peaceful environment and very delicate food full of flavors... delicious! Try their fresh juices - best thing in the morning! The food in both restaurants is excellent quality and must be tried. After having the food at our hotel, we couldn't appreciate any other food in town. Everything else in town tasted bland and unsatisfying. You will be spoilt here both in terms of quality of food and service. The swimming pool was also amazing and so good after a long tiring day visiting temples. I'd love to go back for sure and would highly recommend this place for anyone who wants to relax fully and visit the heritage sites in Angkor Wat. Premium service and stay at a very reasonable price.

Room Tip: Room with a pool view was great
  • Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Travel_asia1
Bunna P, General Manager at The Privilege Floor by LOTUS BLANC, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2015

Dear Travel_asia1,

Many thanks for your glowing review on Tripadvisor.

I am glad that you had such a pleasant stay and I have passed on your compliments to Ms. Anna.

We do hope to welcoming your returning trip in the nearest future.

Reviewed 4 October 2015

By far the best hotel I have ever stayed at! The staff go above and beyond to provide you with whatever you need, whenever you need it.

Some of the benefits of the privilege floor: free laundry (amazing! especially in such a hot country), free driver, free concierge services, mobile phone with $20 credit, free breakfast, cocktail hour every day 5-7pm (free!), free minibar refills!

Bobo (our host) and Sathya (our driver) were well organised and helped us with everything, whether it be dinner recommendations or confirming bookings. They were both punctual, professional and full of interesting facts!

Some possible improvements:
- Faster wifi. At times it would work perfectly and others not at all
- Restaurant staff are very friendly but perhaps too friendly / attentive. The constant hovering is slightly uncomfortable and a balance needs to be struck between good service and intrusion. We would have had 2 sips of water and then the server would come over to ask how it was and refill our glasses (this happened every 2 minutes or so)
- Service of the rooms was amazing! However, this occurred several times a day and seemed a little wasteful - we were happy to reuse our towels within the day.

But overall, AMAZING hotel, highly recommend it, you won't regret it!

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Minh-Thu C

Dear Minh-Thu X,

Thank you for your lovely review of The Privilege Floor @ Lotus Blanc.

I am glad that you had a pleasant experience during the stay with us.

Many thanks for your compliments to the team, in particular Bobo and Sathya.

It is our pleasure to provide a warm and homely services to our guests as admired and I am sorry to hear at the time it was found uncomfortable.We have learned from the feedback and balanced out our interaction and impression.Likewise, Wifi is our on going improvement even though we have managed the speed and connection at satisfied level so far.

I do hope however that the areas of dissatisfaction shall not dissuade you from staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 1 October 2015

My wife and i are avid travelers and have stayed in various 5 star hotels. But we have to admit Privilege Floor@Lotus Blanc is second to none in terms of hospitality and guest attentiveness. We have our own driver to drive us around. On our trip to Angkor Wat, we were given cold towels and mineral water every time we got back into the car. The staffs went out their way to make us feel like royalties. It was my birthday and they decorated the bed and even filled the tub for us. Daily fruit platter in the room and complimentary drinks in the mini bar fridge which is restocked daily! Free cocktail from 5pm to 7pm that comes with a tray of finger foods. This is by far the BEST hotel we have ever stayed in which some 5 star hotels cant even start to compare with. If you are planning a trip to Siem Reap, look no further than Privilege Floor@Lotus Blanc, you will not regret it. Special thanks to Bunna, Sean, Phally who is our personal assistant and our driver Channai for making our trip such a memorable one. Looking forward to coming back during Valentine's Day next Feb.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Ry78an
Bunna P, General Manager at The Privilege Floor by LOTUS BLANC, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2015

Dear Ry78an,

Thank you so much for taking your time to review us on Tripadvisor.

It is obvious that you had a wonderful time in Siem Reap Angkorwat and a great stay at The Privilege Floor @ Lotus Blanc on your special day.

My gratitude towards your compliments to us.
Since It is our honor to take care of our guests, after all it is you that make our jobs worthwhile.

Please do come and stay again.
We look forward to welcoming you both back to your home in Siem Reap Angkorwat.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

Hotel cleaniless, location, food and service are extremely important to me as I travel often and needed a good place to rest. I have to say even with my high expectations Priviledge floor far exceeded my expectations.

Hotel transit service:
Sean came in suit and tie and took us in comfort in an air cond car to the hotel. Their sincere smiles, efficient care for their customers showed in small many ways. Sean and team made us feel at ease immediately. I felt like a vip haha

Hotel on first view.
A quint well furnished entrace filled with ponds and plants surprised me as i expected a hustle n bustle place. Yet there is serenity n peace. Theres a beautiful lotus pond and park right in the middle of the hotel bringing serenity even though the hotel was located right near town is

Room
Luggage was quickyly cleared and we wanted a simple room. Once again Jacky, Sean, Ana, Anki and went to the extra mile they made us a beautiful choc cake and and a healthy ice cold drink from the heat. The beds are clean, big and comfortable. There is a huge screen flat LG tv, sofa and a working desk. I loved the rain shower. And the high quality toiletries.

Location
Few min of enjoyable discounted (only for guest) tutk ride brings us right to old market, pub street, art market etc. Where all the happening is. If Drivers are dressed in smart uniforms to easily identify them.

Food and Room price
Food at the hotel was sumptuous healthy fresly made and delicious. I loved the freshly baked bread and creamy yohurt wirh fruits.
Room price varies with season and I got a really good price for such service. Not a rich dude but such luxury wows me. Especially thanks to Sean, Jacky, Meschaty

Stayed: October 2015, traveled with family
5  Thank hannah o
Bunna P, General Manager at The Privilege Floor by LOTUS BLANC, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2015

Dear Hannah o,

I am so delighted to read your glowing review and not least most proud of the wonderful team we have here at The Privilege Floor @ Lotus Blanc.

It is always a delectation to receive positive reviews, not only for the bastions of our reputation, though because we do really care that you enjoy your stay and feel you have received exceptional service, value for money and more.

I am thrilled you had such a lovely experience which exceeded your expectation and very much hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

I have to say this is the first review I have written and it was very much well deserved. I found this lovely yplace off this very website and it was on a last minute whim I decided to come down after a business trip to HK was planned. I'm a single girl who travels a lot, pretty much all the time, on her own and this was by far the most inviting place I have ever been. And I can say it was due to the staff 100%. Every single thing you could think of was taken care of and then some. They listened and learned what you liked and surprised you daily. Every single person knew me by name within 24 hours (I am sure due to Jacky, tho his specific title escapes me he was the man who could and would take are of everything) and what I ate, drank and enjoyed doing. The food was amazing, the tour guide they put me in touch with for my three days - Sam - was extremely excellent, warm and fun. A special thank you to him from keeping me away from the hordes of tourists and scheduling my days accordingly. My driver -Sun - was always there keeping us safe and attentive. Thankfully an a\c Lexus I learned in the heat was a welcome oasis between temples. I can't imagine being outside all day. Essentially they spoiled me after a long hard week in Hong Kong. The grounds are beautiful. There is no construction (I read other reviews and was hesitant, but that was completed before I got there), my suite was spacious and lovely. In short, I would 300% recommend staying here. They are an amazing group of people and I would go back anytime.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled solo
7  Thank Adrianne H

Dear Adrianne H,

It is a bless to read your glowing review.

I am proud of my team and shall pass on your extensive compliments to them, particularly to the members whom you have mentioned.

I am glad that we made your stay a memorable one and certain that everything we do to make our residents feel welcome and at home, is paying off. It could not be done without the support and friendliness of the special guest, like yourselves.

We have a pleasure to welcome your returning trip to new home in Siem Reap Angkorwat again soon.

My best personal regards,