Chronicle Angkor Hotel
US$39
US$35
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$72
US$49
US$34
Priceline
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$43/night.

US$152
US$28
Priceline
US$134
US$105
All reviewspresidential suitepub streettuk tukangkor watwelcome giftpersonal assistantamazing staffboutique hotelbanana chipsthe hotel staffquiet streetstay in siem reapnight marketsay goodbyeold marketfantastic hotelwelcome drink
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Chronicle Angkor is, without doubt, one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in! Never have I ever experienced staff that was this friendly and helpful. The rooms are nice and clean, although you will be accompanied by some small lizards (which the staff are more than willing to catch for you). The restaurant is very good, we had some nice lunch (I would definitely recommend the Caesar salad). But the staff.. they really make the difference! So helpful! They are willing to arrange everything! Tickets, tuk tuks etc. We were honestly sad to leave. We arrived by plane unexpectedly and decided to take a shot by calling the hotel after we landed and see if a pickup would be available. 20 min later a tuk tuk driver pulled up with a paper with our names. Great service.
Only point of improvement: the wifi is terribly slow. But than again: Siem Reap is too much fun to use your wifi!

Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Teun D
Reviewed 12 September 2016

Of the many hotels, I picked this because of their good reviews and they are correct. everything was perfect from helpful customer service to location and to quality of the room. It happened to be my birthday and they took the trouble to surprise me with a cake. Highly recommended for anyone wishing to visit Siem Reap.

KK Leong (David)
Malaysia

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dojifren
Reviewed 2 September 2016

I recently spent three days in Siem Reap with my family (4 people) to visit the astonishing Angkor temples. A friend of mine suggested me to stay at Chronicle Angkor and it's been a great choice!

Firstly, the location is perfect: a very quiet street, only 5/10 minutes walk from the Old Market and Pub Street. Then, the hotel in itself is a little gem. The staff is so kind and ready to help you in every situation, rooms are beautiful and cosy. In short, you really feel like home! The breakfast was included and it was delicious.

If you go to Siem Reap I truly recommend you to stay at Chronicle Angkor, you'll have a wonderful time!

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

We went at the beginning of august in our trip to Cambodja and Vietnam.The first hotel and one of the bests. 100% recomendable.
It was our first time in Siem Reap.
The staff was so friendly, helpful and kind that it makes us feel special. Even the last night they left a small thanks writting and some chocolate at our room. It was so sweet! We felt delighted.
The rooms are cozy, clean and spacious.
The area is close to the city centre but in a quiet place.
The breakfast good.
Nice to have relax at the swimmingpool.
When we come back to Siem Reap we will go at Chronicle Angkor for sure!
Thank you very much for everything. Akun.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2016

I do not like to talk about myself. But after 35 countries visited around the world in all continents in 30 years, this is my best hotel ever.
Fantastic location in the heart of Siem Reap but quiet and calm at the same time, intimate atmosphere, high design rooms, you feel treated like a unique customer. Staff is well prepared, cost wise, provide support in any detail.
Just to improve a little the breakfast in terms of variety offered, but again go in this hotel without any but.

Stayed: August 2016