1,437 results
All reviews goat tree restaurant bay window terrace suite pub street tuk tuk beautiful hotel presidential suite rooms face foot massage day bed a la carte breakfast turn down service angkor wat old market swimming pool hotel restaurant cooking class
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this beautiful hotel for 5 nights in February 2018. We booked it through Air Asia as a package and there were only twin beds left. My husband emailed the hotel to put the beds together and it was all sorted when we arrived. He asked the hotel to sort out flowers for me for Valentine’s Day and on arrival, they were on the bed and were beautiful! All the staff are very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was fresh and cooked to order, so no food was left sitting around with flies hovering like in a buffet. There was a very good choice of western and Asian style breakfast of your choice. The room was so lovely. It had a huge walk-in shower which I loved. The bed was very comfortable. There was a large, comfortable window seat looking onto the large swimming pool. Fridge and a kettle were included and they provide free 2 bottles of water per day. The TV had a good choice of free movies to watch. It has decent air-conditioning. There’s a free gym but we didn’t use it. All the tuk tuk drivers knew the hotel, so it was easy to get around. It’s a small hotel but it has big customer service. The staff make you feel special. It’s not a 5* hotel but you get 5* service and 5* facilities! The hotel also ploughs money back into helping to pay for the education of local children, so by staying here, you are also helping. I would love to stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Nellytheelephant65
Reviewed 27 February 2018

My husband and I stayed at Sarai for 3 nights in February and were extremely happy with our stay. The resort's location and amenities were perfect and the staff were extremely attentive and thoughtful.

The hotel's grounds were very well maintained and we spent every afternoon by the pool/. The breakfast at the hotel was also great and the hotel even packed us a breakfast when they knew we were going to Angkor Wat to see the sunrise. They also picked us up and drove us to the airport. We loved Sarai!

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2018

We've stayed here for 3 nights and it was fabulous. We were upgraded to a gigantic room with a terrace, everything was spot on, nice bed, good shower and the terrace was fantastic.
The pool was beautiful, the only thing that could be improved is the poolwater, it was too cold to swim in.
Breakfast was fantastic, so much to choose from, as were the cappuccino's. The staff is superfriendly especially Sukunthea who worked at breakfast.
If you need a tuktuk go with Mr. Chamnab Tuktuk no 9, he drove us everywhere, even to the Angkor Wat.
I will definitely go back to Sarai, what a Super Hotel!

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2018

We unfortunately only had a 2 night stay at this wonderful hotel - everything was excellent from the moment we arrived. The staff are very accommodating and we were impressed by how well everyone spoke English, which made our visit that much easier. The rooms are large and comfortable and the food at the restaurant was very tasty. The pool was stunning and large and very much appreciated after spending a hot day exploring temples. We also thought the location was perfect; walking distance to downtown Siem Reap and only a short drive to the temples. I highly recommend staying at Sarai Resort!

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lduhigg
Reviewed 25 February 2018

Overall our stay was very pleasant. The resort was a lovely little retreat just about 10mins leisurely walk from touristy crowded Pub Street , or just US$2 by tuk-tuk. The pick-up from the airport was prompt, the rooms were clean, bedding very comfortable, service was friendly, the little sweet treats they gave us every afternoon a delightful surprise. The breakfast menu and food was more than satisfactory, and the pool so welcoming. There were just a couple of minor little hiccups - they forgot to pack in utensils in the sunrise breakfast picnic hamper ; and the tuk-tuk driver they'd booked to take us to see the sunrise appeared to have gone missing. However, they did find someone else quickly, but we felt just a teeny bit rushed as he had to return by 730am for another client.
Apart from these couple of little things, everything else was great! I'd definitely recommend Sarai Resort. I know they tried their best to make sure we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family