“wonderful place to stay!”
Review of Sarai Resort & Spa

Sarai Resort & Spa
Ranked #48 of 384 Hotels in Siem Reap
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I am traveling with my mom and she ablutely love the place! I had a suite with private pool. The room is very comfortable and the decroration is very exotic. What do we need more after a tiring trip to the temples? The staff are very helping! From booking restaurant to exchangng money for me, they even send out postcards for me. And I want to thank Ken especially for his kindness. The lunar eclipse took place on our last day in the evening. But we have already checked out our room. I wish to go to the rooftop so that I could capture a better picture. Although they don’t have the rooftop for me , Ken and his manager took us to an empty room on the third floor. They didn’t have to do this but they did, even it means they might clean the room again. What’s more, Sarai is also donating some of the profit to support local school for better teaching environment and provide children opportunities for further education. Again, we loved our stay here and will certainly recommend Sarai to my friends.

Room Tip: Every tuk tuk we took know the hotel, so pronounce the name right, you don’t even need to show the...
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,239)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

From the beautiful Moroccan-inspired architecture to the friendly, attentive service with a personal touch, Sarai Resort & Spa entrenched itself as a special place for us. A shout out to Sakunthea, Leap and Sreenu for making an impact with their courteous and attentive service.

Our room was beautiful and very comfortable. The poolside was lovely with beautiful and comfy spaces to lounge around with a drink after a long day battling the heat as we trekked through Angkor.

The Goat Tree Restaurant was really beautiful. The Khmer food there was little short of divine. Special mention of the tamarind chicken dish - who would have thought a usually boring meat like chicken would be served up like that! Recommended! Great coffee at breakfast was a definite plus.

We were at Sarai on New Year’s Eve and the Hotel put together a very nice gala dinner with cultural dances, which was greatly appreciated. We also checked out Pub Street thereafter, and it was fantastic! Sarai is walking distance from Pub Street, which was an attraction for us.

Sarai helped us with a car for our tours. One of the drivers contracted was Em Sumoch, a trained guide who was super knowledgable and a very nice chap who helped us understand many aspects of Cambodia. We suggest you ask for him at reception.

In short, our stay was memorable to say the least - for all the right reasons. Thank you Sarai for a fantastic stay! You have become a special place for us thanks to your architects and your amazing staff!

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is quite unique in Siem Reap.
I decided to stay where because I got a good room rate for there most expensive room which included a plunge pool on the second level. I stayed here during my birthday and was presently surprised when the manager and front of house staff rocked up to my room with a cake and sung me happy birthday. It was quite unexpected but brilliant and they also provided me with a spa voucher as a gift.

The main pool is huge, breakfast provides many options which you must pick from on a menu. The room was also quite nice but wish that you could see the tv from the lounge room, and even have one on the terrace up stairs.

The front of house staff were fantastic, and would recommend this to hotel for someone looking for something a bit different in Siem Reap.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have been to Siem Reap 15 times and this is easily the best hotel I have stayed at. I wished I had found it sooner. The food is great , no need to eat out. Breakfast is al a carte and is plentiful. Pool is a beauty with lovely music in the background. Rooms very comfortable and clean. But above all the staff is what makes this hotel great, they could not do enough and were sincere in there offers to help make you break a enjoyable one. This is truly a great boutique hotel. Try it and see for yourself.

Room Tip: All rooms have a view over the pool area
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a wonderful stay at Sarai Resort. The service was impeccable including turndown service. My favorite part was the pillows! Truly outstanding. Best pillows I’ve slept on, need to buy some for myself. The breakfast, pool, and fitness center were all outstanding. We really loved the building’s Moroccan theme. Having been to Morocco we can tell you it’s on par with the finest architecture. Really lovely. Location was great, too. Just a short distance from the hustle and bustle. Nice and quiet! There was always a tuk tuk available out front, but we walked into town (7-10 minute walk). Staff was so friendly and helpful. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
3 km away
Sojourn Boutique Villas
Sojourn Boutique Villas
#32 of 384 in Siem Reap

Been to Sarai Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Sarai Resort & Spa

Address: P.O Box 93193, Wat Damnak Village, Sangkat Sala Komreuk, Siem Reap 17107, Cambodia
Location: Cambodia > Siem Reap Province > Siem Reap
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #48 of 384 Hotels in Siem Reap
Price Range: ₱3,660 - ₱18,091 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:5 star — Sarai Resort & Spa 5*
Situated in exotic city of Siem Reap, Sarai Resort & Spa is a boutique, Moroccan-inspired resort that offers guests unique experiences. Sarai has been designed to be a destination where travelers from East and West come pleasantly and discover quality comfort superior services. Exquisite spa, swimming pool, beautiful rooms, other amenities. The luxury resort is located just 15 minutes drive away from Siem Reap International Airport, and only 800 metre distance to Old Market, Night Market and Pub Street Area - Shopping area and the town center surround there. The Angkor Wat Temples, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and the gem of Siem Reap, is just 7 km away. BOOK DIRECT 15% cheaper! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sarai Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.