Borei Angkor Resort & Spa(Siem Reap)
US$74
Official Hotel
Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
US$46
US$48
  • Breakfast included
The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR(Siem Reap)
US$60
Free cancellation until 07/26
US$57
US$32
  • Breakfast included
Angkor Pearl Hotel(Siem Reap)(Great Value!)
US$20
US$50
US$45
Agoda.com
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$83
US$73
US$281
US$255
Hotels.com
1,350 results
All reviewsgoat tree restaurantbay windowterrace suitetuk tukpub streetbeautiful hotelpresidential suitefoot massagea la carte breakfastday bedturn down serviceangkor watold marketbeautiful poolhotel restaurantcooking classour honeymoon
Reviewed 4 December 2017

I loved the hotel, staff were exceptionally helpful, organizing airport transfers, cars into town and early breakfast as we were running the half marathon. They were very helpful and the hotel itself is lovely. Great food, the pool is amazing! Would definitely visit again. I have stayed in a few different places in Siem Reap and would say this is one of the top hotels I've stayed in.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 3 December 2017

I really enjoyed my stay at Sarai - stayed alone for 4 nights and 5 days. Very clean and cosy boutique hotel. The hospitality & service was superb for every aspect - organising tours, room service, spa appointment and general administration. The food was delicious at the cozy & elegant restaurant. Pool & pool area has a very pleasant design was perfect for after your relaxation. The staff are all very helpful, courteous and well spoken. I will certainly return with my friends & family.

Room Tip: The bedroom was a double with a beautiful bay window seat with view to the pool. Well equipped and excellent bathroom facility. TV, Movies & Netflix available too - made the evening in very pleasant.
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 2 December 2017

My gf and I throughly enjoyed our stay here, the staff were beyond friendly, room was pristine and bed was very comfortable. Pool area was gorgeous and very relaxing. We've frequented countless hotels over the past six weeks in southeast asia, and this was by far our favorite.

Breakfast was superb (by far the best included hotel breakfast, NOT a crappy Continental style one like most hotels). You can tell the chef has a lot of pride in the restaurant. Food ordered through room service was always fresh and delicious. Highly recommend the bulgolgi sandwich and dumplings!

My only caveat was the internet could get spotty at times, but no worse than other hotel experiences we had in SE asia including a downtown 5-star Bangkok hotel. Barring this minor frustration, I assure you that you will be hardpressed to find a better hotel experience. (P.S. the free shuttle to the hotel from the airport is a well-appreciated touch)

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2017

Stayed for 4 nights. Every staff are very nice & helpful. The pool is amazing & the whole environment is soooo relaxing & comfortable. The cooking class is fun too. it only takes 5 mins to town by tuk tuk. Sarai gave me a wonderful journey in Siem Reap! Highly recommend !!

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 1 December 2017

I spent 5 wonderful days at Sarai Resort & Spa. The staff are extremely friendly and competent. They helped me arrange all my activities that I wanted to do, found a good tuk tuk driver for my days visiting Angkor Wat and were very accommodating to any wishes I had.
The breakfast is delicious, with a selection of asian and western dishes to choose from. If you can sit outside early in the morning. It's lovely.
Then go on some adventures and have fun.
It's lovely arriving back at the hotel with the view onto the pool. Relax, get a spa treatment, hang out at the pool and enjoy your stay.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo