“First time in Cambodia”
Review of Sarai Resort & Spa

Sarai Resort & Spa
Ranked #52 of 365 Hotels in Siem Reap
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I stayed at Sarai with a friend after finishing the yoga and meditation retreat at Hariharalaya. The hotel is not far from the main city and it's in impeccable condition at the front,upon arrival we've been looked after well and even checked us in earlier than usual as the room was ready earlier. We got ushered to our room, small and perfect for 2 nights stays. The design of the hotel is very welcoming, I specifically like that early afternoon knock for our local treats - it was a nice touch.

I get that possibly they're trying to prove that their service is deserving level 5 and in my perspective, their service is impeccable. I even had a weird request as green mangoes abound and I love mangoes but no knife to peel it but, I gave it to them and they peeled it for us with special sauce to go with it.

The stay included breakfast and it's all you can eat. They cater for both local and western food, was delish. Airport tuk tuk is only USD 5 but I gave the driver another USD1 or it's up to you how much you tip them but not usually expected by the locals.

I recommend this place for short stay as it is a very lovely resort. Not sure if they have bigger room if you're staying here longer but worth asking the hotel.

Ask for early check-in, room away from the end of the hotel and front to avoid the traffic noise. We stayed at 206 and it's very quiet. The only noise I heard was the guests that seem to be drunk on the hallway but managed them accordingly. Perhaps the hotel should impose strict rules for the guest to keep the noise down after 11pm. We got there during moon and water festival so the music and celebrations are all around us. It's great was to immerse yourself into the country's culture.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends

Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed with my girlfriend for 4 days at Sarai and we had very good service, attention and helpful people. Special thanks to Malen, Lisa and Khanya who have been always very patient, helpful and provide excellent service.
I had my bday during these days and they prepared a nice fruit platter for me. Pool is great and give a great relaxed moment before or after going for the temple visits.
The massage (Cambodian) is very good as well as the aroma therapy one.
Breakfast is also a good moment with extensive choices. We also rented bikes, I would recommend the cross ones and not the city bikes, they are more adapted.
I definitively would recommend anyone to stay there.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This is a 5 star hotel! Great environment, great staff, service you name it. Good location of the hotel with walking distance to Old City abd a lot of nice restaurants, art galleries and bars. Really worth a visit! If ever in Siem Reap again we'll definently be back!

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 1 week ago

The personnel was efficient and very helpful. The room was quite and comfortable. We have been staying for four nights and went to the restaurant for dinner three times. It was very nice. But there are many good restaurants nearby with reasonable prices and good food just for a change. The markets are are in walking distance.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed 4 nights in this hotel. I cannot think of anything wrong in this hotel. The staff was very nice and helpful at all times. The rooms were beauty-full and spacious.
The breakfast really nice and served at the table.
The bed was clean and nice...
You can book this hotel with eyes closed.... and just enjoy the beauty of the region and the people. We will come back for sure!

Room Tip: Any room would really do it, very beautiful...
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
3.8 km away
Nita by Vo Luxury Hotel
Nita by Vo Luxury Hotel
#19 of 365 in Siem Reap

Been to Sarai Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Sarai Resort & Spa

Address: P.O Box 93193, Wat Damnak Village, Sangkat Sala Komreuk, Siem Reap 17107, Cambodia
Location: Cambodia > Siem Reap Province > Siem Reap
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #52 of 365 Hotels in Siem Reap
Price Range: ₱3,104 - ₱12,111 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:5 star — Sarai Resort & Spa 5*
Situated in exotic city of Siem Reap, Sarai Resort & Spa is a boutique, Moroccan-inspired resort that offers guests unique experiences. Sarai has been designed to be a destination where travelers from East and West come pleasantly and discover quality comfort superior services. Exquisite spa, swimming pool, beautiful rooms, other amenities. The luxury resort is located just 15 minutes drive away from Siem Reap International Airport, and only 800 metre distance to Old Market, Night Market and Pub Street Area - Shopping area and the town center surround there. The Angkor Wat Temples, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and the gem of Siem Reap, is just 7 km away. BOOK DIRECT 15% cheaper! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Sarai Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.