All reviewsprivate poolmain poolmanager kimrural locationtuk tukd' angkorsmall resorthotel resortwonderful resortbumpy roadhelped me arrangelittle piece of paradisepub streetmodern designfree shuttleangkor tourprivate driver
Reviewed 11 January 2018

I had a wonderful experience staying at the Tresor D' Angkor Suite. The staff was incredibly kind, the rooms and grounds always clean and the hotel was quiet at night (a rarity in Southeast Asia). The hotel is about 20 minutes away from the center which is actually quite nice, as it provides a breather from the zany antics of downtown Siem Reap. The spa is lovely (sauna included), the pool clean and the rooms luxuriously spacious.

Would recommend to any traveler looking for something away from the chaos of the pub street craze.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with friends
2  Thank RaisingMiro
Reviewed 31 December 2017

Terrific experience staying at the resort. It's a little bit off the beaten path (~10 minutes off the main strip) and it's a small windy dirt road to get to it, which made us a little nervous the first time we drove though (it's a nice compound surrounded by developing areas), but it's absolutely quiet and a little piece of paradise when you enter the facility. The rooms were spacious and beautiful, and each bungalow has two rental rooms attached. We have 3 young boys so we rented two rooms, which meant we had the whole bungalow to ourselves. The staff made us all feel welcome even when the boys were a bit noisy in the pool (which BTW was immaculate and warm, despite the time of year), or when they were a little louder at breakfast. The food at the restaurant was tasty, and better than some of the food we had in town. The staff was all very very friendly, and Mike was especially helpful as each evening he helped us plan our itinerary and transportation for the next day so that we could visit several of the major temples on our own. We would definitely stay here again, and would recommend it to friends and family who are looking for a little bit out of the way place with a nice pool, nice accomodations, and outgoing and friendly staff.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 31 December 2017

Just returned from Siem Reap yesterday. Our stay at Tresor d'Angkor Suite could not have been nicer, The rooms are beautiful, the grounds and pool are beautiful but the best asset the hotel has is the staff. Het, Kouch, Kim and Mike ( also one other young woman whose name I can not remember) were extremely friendly and attentive to all our needs. We also had wonderful massages at the spa. Thanks you all. Hope to see you next year.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank crthe01
Reviewed 30 December 2017

I just love it. The view and the room are beautiful. The food is delicious. The staff is like my family. I did feel loved. Just some days but I'm happy. Thank you for everything. I definitely come back someday.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 30 December 2017

This hotel is a 3 USD Tuk Tuk ride from the night life in the city - well worth the peaceful getaway. Our rooms were clean and quite large. I really enjoyed the modern design and open concept. The pool was clean and of the perfect temperature for a refreshing swim in the Cambodian heat. Other facilities include a gym, sauna, and rooftop recliners. The food was delicious. I have never enjoyed pumpkin soup so much! All the staff was attentive and helpful, even throughout the late of night. This is a great stop for the price. Tresor d'Angkor Suite was my favorite stay during my trip through Asia.

Room Tip: All the rooms are cute villas, but some are closer to the gym/dining hall.
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple